BC For .25 Caliber Predator Polymags

That dude is a buffoon. Didn’t watch your video but I remember him from the Cattleman airgun debacle. I wouldn’t have much faith in anything he has to say.

@Vetmx Are you saying that his credibility is in question? I don’t know anything about this young man. I saw him shooting in a couple of videos months ago. I realize that videos can be edited to manipulate all sorts of things, so I think it prudent to exercise a bit of healthy skepticism. I’m not sure if he’s shooting Polymags or not. I didn’t see them. A scope cam would’ve been great as well. Ultimately my interests lie in the BC and the potential of this particular pellet since coming across this thread. 

@Skohl I’m still unsure of a reliable source for the .25 Polymag BC. Have you found a number that works for you? If so, how far out have you been shooting from and with what sort of success?

I did come across this video of an airgunner shooting what he claims to be polymags from a stock MRod. I don’t recall seeing the ammo shown in the video. I may have missed that part. Seems like he did ok out to 125 yards. He wasn’t shooting groups on paper, just dinging steel. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7N2touuAigI

Buying a tin and trying them at whatever distance you will be using them at would be the best way to find the answer you seek. Buy a chronograph if you don't already have one.

That dude is a buffoon. Didn’t watch your video but I remember him from the Cattleman airgun debacle. I wouldn’t have much faith in anything he has to say.

@Vetmx Are you saying that his credibility is in question? I don’t know anything about this young man. I saw him shooting in a couple of videos months ago. I realize that videos can be edited to manipulate all sorts of things, so I think it prudent to exercise a bit of healthy skepticism. I’m not sure if he’s shooting Polymags or not. I didn’t see them. A scope cam would’ve been great as well. Ultimately my interests lie in the BC and the potential of this particular pellet since coming across this thread. 

There are several different types of people in this hobby. There are the guys who focus on something to the bitter end. Even if it involves machining, molding or sizing to come to a conclusion. Then there’s the type that’s full of ideas but doesn’t possess the knowledge or commitment to see it through. Unfortunately this second type is mostly who’s making videos. A good informative video would be very long. Videos have to be edited down to fit the attention span of the average second type. If you’ve ever read some of Bob Sternes stuff, it couldn’t be in a video, it would be the equivalent of a movie. The first type, with the exception of a few, just don’t make videos. Partly due to personalities. Back on topic, I am still curious about the gun that’s shooting them far enough that the BC is important to them. 

Reactions: JungleShooter