• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kalibrgun Battle of the Titans‼️ plus Hurricane 🌀

I needed to decide which .30 I’m competing with at EBR this year. I have Daddy, my Delta Wolf and Suavè, my .30 Cricket 2 Tac. They both shoot 56gr Zan pellets very good. Daddy wants to be Alpha and Suavè just wants to live life to the fullest with no drama. Today was the day to settle it. Hurricane 🌀, my .25 Uragán - 700, came along to get a workout in as well 😁

5 consecutive 5-shot groups from 100 yards is the challenge. Starting position is on the line!!

Daddy was up first and did well but had a few outliers that opened up his average. He shoots the Zans at 875 fps. He rocks a 28” ART barrel. Power is easy. He can shoot them at 950 fps but accuracy isn’t any better faster so why? He gets harder to handle at bigger power. Results were not bad but Suavè wasn’t impressed 😜

Suavè went to the line and reminded all he’s a lover not a fighter. Today, however, he was provoked and he wouldn’t be taking this nonsense any longer. From the first group I knew Daddy was in trouble. Suavè is a smooth easy shooter even though I’m running a higher reg pressure and have less barrel to work with (23.6”). Shooting the same Zans at 890 fps. Shot these from 840 to 920 with Suavè while testing and he performs the same no matter. No real outliers with this guy.

Daddy ~ Average of 1.175”
Suavè ~ Average of .871”

Hurricane 🌀 stepped up for some shadow boxing and footwork drills. He shoots the 49.5gr Altaros Smooths at 885 fps. He hangs with the best rimfires made! 2 - 5-shot groups later averaged .7” 😳 Now that’s Tenacious!

I’ll be starting Suavè on Bench and EFT. Hurricane 🌀 has the Steel Scramble. Daddy will ride pine for now but he ain’t done!

IMG_1119.jpeg

IMG_1118.jpeg
IMG_1135.jpeg

IMG_1121.jpeg
IMG_1120.jpeg
IMG_1136.jpeg

IMG_1125.jpeg
IMG_1124.jpeg
71166562369__C1AD21AD-8952-4068-A069-072410C5E354.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking forward to my "tenacious tuned" Uragan 1! It was great before I sent it to Derrick but from what I've seen in the shot report it will now be stellar! It would be interesting to see how it compares to a tuned Vulcan 3!
The big difference there will be power. The Vulcan 3 is a powerhouse. To compare your .25 Uragán 1 to the .25 Vulcan 3 - 700; your gun, after tune, is producing 67 FPE with a reg set of 160 bar. The V3 produces 85 FPE, once tuned, at 155 bar. The V3 - 700 also has a non-choked barrel. It’s tailored for slug shooting. Both great PCPs and built very solid!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pfddi