• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Barrel wobble

Just buy a quality airgun then it will shoot well without having to fix everything first and still end up with a poor performer !
I have a FWB124D I purchased new, early 1975. Lube the pivot and both side of the breech, with good oil and some liquid moly. Most of the blueing has worn off the sides of the pivoting breech, but no wobble and it still shoots tiny groups, Last time I had a scope on it it was one hole groups at 10 meters, but I prefer a receiver sight for fun.

Yes I did. Just ordered HW50s from Pyramid Air. Anybody interested in a messed up Gamo ?
Your better off in the long term.. my gamo been solid till the piston seal went after 5 uears of hard shooting . With gamos no parts policy its now parked. It's ashame to. It shot as good as my hw/r9 + power in.22 . Gamos user fix unfriendly ways i think hurts them the most. There sticks in the mud on u-fix.

Anyway that 50 should serve you well.

Enjoy