• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Barrel Tensioners - How well do they work really?

I am shooting rings only, 50 M and 100 M from a bench.
I have tried many scenarios and after loosing endless hours playing and couple hundred $'s down the pipe, me back again to original FX shroud design - and floating liners with orings. Pellets only up to 100M and no muzzle attachments.
My best results are by converting the liner into solid barrel, install original shroud and no barrel tension at all.

Reactions: bigHUN
My best results are by converting the liner into solid barrel, install original shroud and no barrel tension at all.
I can agree with you about that, but for me a Twist rate is critical, and I am swapping liners easy.... also when you get to a point that need cleaning after each 150-200 shots 3-4 times a week... you may rethink ?

• Wow
Reactions: tibor
I can agree with you about that, but for me a Twist rate is critical, and I am swapping liners easy.... also when you get to a point that need cleaning after each 150-200 shots 3-4 times a week... you may rethink ?
Oh I just make as many solid barrels as I need with various required twist rates. I just replace the front screw and end screw with transfer port and use other barrel made out of other liner with same front and rear screws.

I just need two twist rates for each caliber.

Reactions: bigHUN