• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Barrel Grub Screw

Will A barrel Grub screw come with a barrel kit?

I'm embarrassed to say mine has disappeared.

I have a 700mm .22 kit incoming and i have tried placing a request on the website but haven't got a response. No one answering the phone (FX USA) now either.

I ordered a valve housing over the phone and the screw on the website. I have gotten a notice that a part was shipped but cant confirm which or if its both?

Just want to make sure if i need to take any further action or not. all my gear will be hear by Monday and i want to start tuning by next weekend if possible.

Hi WVHillBilly76, 

Our office is closed today due to the storm impacting North Carolina. If you would like to contact customer service please send an e-mail over to [email protected], I have just sent a message over to our customer service department and will send you a follow up DM, if you have not heard anything. There are some weather delays also in shipping on the Southern East Coast. 

Also a barrel grub screw does not come with a Barrel kit, it is just the pellet probe and and barrel only. If you ordered the screw online it should be confirmed within the next couple days (again please give us some time due to conditions we cannot control.) 

Regards, 

FX Airguns USA

Hi WVHillBilly76, 

Our office is closed today due to the storm impacting North Carolina. If you would like to contact customer service please send an e-mail over to [email protected], I have just sent a message over to our customer service department and will send you a follow up DM, if you have not heard anything. There are some weather delays also in shipping on the Southern East Coast. 

Also a barrel grub screw does not come with a Barrel kit, it is just the pellet probe and and barrel only. If you ordered the screw online it should be confirmed within the next couple days (again please give us some time due to conditions we cannot control.) 

Regards, 

FX Airguns USA

Thank you for your quick reply.

Ive been snowed in myself so i understand about the weather delay. Didn't think that the weather may have played a role in the office not answering though.

I was just wanting to confirm what was already sent, as i got a notification of shipment but not of what.

Really I'm at home (inside) and bored with to much time on my hand...lol

Thanks again for your assistance.