• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Barrel for Benjamin Akela 22

Are you Looking to get an aftermarket barrel like the TJ's barrel? I make them for several rifles. Haven't done one for this gun yet. Are they compatible with the Marauder?
If you'd like to discuss a barrel, E-mail me. [email protected]
Not compatible with the Marauder. 14mm OD with a step down to 12mm at the breech. 2 oring grooves. One on each side of the TP. Internal oring for sealing the probe and two dimples on top for setscrews to hold in place. Threaded 12-20unf on the muzzle.

Yes spike 9 is correct I just made a post trying to give away a brand new .22 barrel for a Benjamin Marauder. I bought a armada off someone and the barrel was destroyed. I called crosman and they said that the warranty was a month away from ending and it was a 5 yr warranty. They were super cool and sent me a barrel immediately. (Well it was .22 and I needed .25) but again I called and they said ok and sent the right one. Excellent customer service if you ask me. Good luck and if anyone needs a .22 barrel I’m giving it away so let me know.
John aren't you the one that said free barrel a couple months ago ,said it was on it's way but never showed