Barracuda Hunter Extreme 25 caliber out of stock?

There must be a serious shortage on these pellets, I can't find them in stock anywhere! I've been searching for almost a month now and when I first started looking, a couple retailers had them listed as "coming soon". I hoped they would have arrived by now, anyone have an idea when new batches of these will land in the states?

I was able to source some "standard" barracuda hunters but no luck finding the extremes in 25 caliber. I really want to give them a try in my Maverick, and I like that they are heavier than the similar Hades pellet.

There must be a serious shortage on these pellets, I can't find them in stock anywhere! I've been searching for almost a month now and when I first started looking, a couple retailers had them listed as "coming soon". I hoped they would have arrived by now, anyone have an idea when new batches of these will land in the states?

I was able to source some "standard" barracuda hunters but no luck finding the extremes in 25 caliber. I really want to give them a try in my Maverick, and I like that they are heavier than the similar Hades pellet.
My experience with the BHE vs BH in 25 is that the BH performed better from a few different 25s. In 177 and 22, the BHE did better than the BH. YMMV.