• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Barra Airguns item and money lost. Problem solved. Thanks Barra

Hi everyone. Long time member here. So i ordered barra 400e from official website thinking that they are more responsible than some resellers. Order placed, received confirmation, then item shipped and delivered. Thinking for myself where is it delivered? Called fedex and they told me completly differend address. I asked them why did you deliver to that place? They answered me that shipper changed the address.
I explained everything to barra. They told me that they did not change item delivery address. Then who could do it? I just wanted my 400e before christmas. I am waiting already month or little less and now barra wont answer my emails. They dont want to find out what happened. I would not recommend them to anyone. At least for now. I have all the paperwork of my order, and i bought a lot of items from this forum from lots of members. I have many good friends too on this forum.
I will update thread if anything changes. But i dont think so because if barra wanted to solve it, it would not take one month. Please be careful with them

• Wow
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
That happened to me once/
But in reverse.
Out of nowhere I received a package that had been redirected to my address.
It contained a gorgeous FX Wildcat
And at that time, I had never ever touched an FX
I called the vendor
And while awaiting a return shipping label I enjoyed shooting it.

I hope your issue gets solved as easily @tsakula

Please, please follow the advice of @IMADMAN
And when you call the credit card company make sure you make it clear that this is a fraud claim.
Tell the representative your story as calmly & completely as you have presented it here.
Good luck.
Keep us posted please
Ed
Yes! This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One caveat, though. You have a limited time to file a claim with your CC company, so don't drag your heels.

I checked it and i paid with paypal. What do you think am i protected from them?
Did send money "goods and services" or as a "gift/friends or family"? If you sent it goods and services, you may be able to "dispute" the charge, not sure what the time frame is on that? But I'd just dispute it regardless, because you never received the item.

Reactions: BordertownDevil
I checked it and i paid with paypal. What do you think am i protected from them?
In my opinion no as the purchase was for a “gun”. I know an air rifle isn’t a firearm but the opposite of right company PayPal doesn’t distinguish and they will most likely deny the claim based on violation of their policies. Please keep this thread updated with what PayPal does as I and probably many others are interested.

Addition: Before you file a claim withdraw any funds that may be sitting in your PayPal account as if they do find you in violation they can freeze your account for like 90 days or something.

Reactions: Mr.H
I just did not expect from barra this! I was thinking they are famous company, with a reputation. I see they dont care about anything. They got 350$(black friday deal) and thats it. At first they told me they are sending new one, called me on my number and asked few questions there too. Then they told they are waiting for fedex investigation and now they are lost forever.
I sent them few messages that i don't want new item any more. I just want a refund but no answer from them at all. Just ignoring me

So what happen? How is this even possible? Where is the airgun?

Reading all this I don't who Barra is and don't really want too. I would never use them and stop buying stuff with paypal.

If you have to use paypal use your credit card throught paypal. Then you can still do a fraud claim if you used paypal or not.

Use CC all the time. There is way to many bad companies in this business.

I did not know barra until i saw video of electric bb airgun 400E. They had pretty good deal on black friday and i made order. Item said delivered by fedex but i sis not get it. I called fedex and they told me different address and so the delivery address was changed by the shipper. I dont know what happened. Why did someone change address. I am happy they are responsible for their mistakes.