Barra 400e

I think I did see a little plastic rod in the box, I set the box aside wife thought it was trash and tossed it away, Just glad I did not keep gun in box LOL. Did your gun jam?
Mine has shot very good and the loading has got a lot easier ,
Mike
No, it's been flawless and a hoot! Just wanted to make sure it was suppose to be included, there really wasn't a packing list, only a invoice of the items I ordered. And I don't see it on the web site as an purchasable accessory. I'll contact them now, thanks.

Mine did not have a rod. And so far no needed. I bought 2 2400 rd containers of bbs from barra and I've shot approximately 1500 without a single malfunction. My only issues have been with the speed loader but with a little lube in the bbs and only loading it about 50% full I've had much better success. Btw found an old can of camo krylon. Much closer to the look I wanted

20220704_150406.jpg

Been shooting these today, work flawless, better accuracy then the Air Venturi Steel BBs. And they load so much easier.

ASG Blaster Plastic 4.5mm BBs for Airgun (Pack: One 1000 rds bottle / 0.13g)
I've been using these for years in my CO2 pistols.

Tiger nice paint job
My Barra says shoot only steel BBs I do shoot the zinc plated Barra BBs , I might have jumped to fast on the magazine, I ordered a second magazine and with a little oil . I am going to say they are a lot easier to load, With the two mags I can load 100 BBs at a time. I am really beginning to really like this gun
Mike

I bought a barra 400e bb gun last week Monday from barra and it arrived on Friday. So I have put it through its paces. It is a little more accurate than my crossman dpms. It's definitely quieter. And at longer range (67 yds) it's definitely more accurate. I suspect that is because of the more consistent velocities. I use use it to clear unwanted critters out of the feeders. If anyone is interested I'll post a later update. On a side not I ordered a battery and charger from barra also and the battery had a dead cell. I contacted them this morning and immediately refunded the price of the battery. They have been a great company to deal with so far
67 yards ???