Barra 400e issues ?

I have 2 one just wasnt enough, these guns are very well built and I have not had a single problem with either one. I bought extra loaders for both and have only one failed so far. Iv shot a hole can of 6000 bb so far and these guns are by far the most accurate bb guns I have ever shot, I can hit dime size target at 20 yards. I have a 3 power reflex scope on one and a Hawk red dot on the other. With 50 round you sure can tare up a lot of cans. I cant say enough good things about these guns, Yes there expensive but worth every penny so go ahead and get one you wont be sorry.

Only the loader issue for me (the performance of which seemed to be improving the more I used the gun).

Other than that, the fad of a full auto BB gun has worn off pretty quick for me. Shot it a few of times in my back yard, let my airgun buddies shoot it, then put it away in the garage.

I guess that with airguns I'm looking more for accuracy & precision, and less for just putting 'lead' down range.

Since I don't hunt (anything more than ground squirrels), the novelty of semi-auto pellet rifles kind of wore off to me as well. Had multiple Hubens at one time and don't have them any more. I can see where some may love the full and semi-auto pellet & BB guns - maybe those who have come up through, or have more familiarity with air soft? Its just not me.

I just wanted to add to this thread, I purchased a 400E and 7 extra mags about 6 weeks ago i have fired 3 boxes of daisy steel BB's 18,000 rounds plus a couple bottles of Barra as well i think 2000 rounds or so and the gun just up and failed. It seems that the bevel gear stripped out which is really not a big deal this gun is just the same as an AEG air soft you can replace the gears, motor, springs ect for more FPS or RPM which is not to difficult especially for an airsoft tech i will do this once its out of warranty. They have one of the best customer support teams out there (you just need to email them they do not have the man power to answer phones i believe) and will get back to you usually with in 2hrs not kidding, had a problem with the loader because of my fault and had a new one with in 4 days of our email and as for the gun same thing i reached out to Robert in customer support sent me an RMA they received my gun in 4days and have another on its way with excellent email correspondence as well. The gun is an absolute ball to to shred cans and just plink all day with the kids. Hope this gives a little insight for any one thinking about getting one.

Sorry my friend, I have one too. I LOVE IT.

I put a cheap red dot on it as home practice for an AR, and it’s just incredible.
Pretty much feels like a real AR

The trigger has a slight delay before it fires but it’s not that bad. Very accurate and fast firing both on semi and full

I even put an IR Laser on it and I shoot man targets in my basement in pitch black wearing my NV setup

Happy to report no problems at all with the Barra 400e. The rifle is crazy accurate period. The magazines work very well once you get them loaded. The only negative related to the Barra 400e is you must use a speed loader to load the magazine. In the beginning you will want to throw the speed loader against the wall. Fear not with practice the speedloader will become second nature. Shot 50 bbs at the bull standing off hand from 10 meters. The hole is as big as it is because of me. The rifle is a laser. Using a Monstrum Prism Scope! 20230306_192354.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: FarmPlinker