• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Barra 2x10x40 bdc/3×15×50 mil pics

If you can find these very good purchases have 2 each paid $400 for 2 3x15x50 scope retail $799 each and paid $220 for 2 of the 2x10x40 bdc scopes. 
20210809_104012_HDR1.1628531688.jpg
20210809_1039341.1628531688.jpg

I agree , trying to track some other barra scopes .will do a glass comparison between my crimson trace 6x24x56 and my barra mp 6x24x50 .As you know barra only made 2 ffp scopes the 6x24x50 and the 4x16x50 both mp line.

I have CT and Barra scopes and they are very different scopes by design.

Barra is made for hunting so the goal is to have the ability to quickly acquire the target and shoot. The eye piece on barra H50 scopes are phenomenal if not the best I’ve seen! Super easy to get behind and very large view of view and depth of field. Low light performance is incredible! BUT it is not made for precision shooting with thick reticle and too forgiving when it comes to focus or getting parallax to be exact. Also turrets are meh and not a lot of internal adjustable. These are some of the best hunting scopes I’ve ever seen, mainly for PB though. 

CT scopes are design to be long range scopes so the focus is completely different. Much tighter eye box, massive internal elevation adjustment, accurate parallax and narrower depth of field so it’s not a scope you bring up to to eye and immediately shoot. It’s a scope you need to take your time to adjust and shoot precisely. 

again every aspects of these scopes are there by design and they are designed for 2 opposite spectrum of scope usage so can’t really compare Apple to Apple, they are like apples and oranges or speed vs precision.