Barra 1100z supplied with 3D printed stock

Berra's first Pre-Charged Pneumatic airgun the 1100z has a 3D printed stock. While surfing thier site I noticed this bit of info. Opens up a lot of new questions on 3D printing improvements and precision.
tim

Interesting, but I don't read that as the production model stocks are 3D printed. It also wouldn't make any financial sense to do so, unless they were only making a relatively small number. I would think the prototypes were printed, then a mold made from the final design. Additive manufacturing is great for rapidly testing new designs, but the economy of scale isn't there for mass produced consumer items. Metal printing for The Man is my day job, though I dabble in plastic printing at home.

Good looking gun. Looks like a Marauder with a side lever and threaded barrel. At $275, I might roll the dice. My biggest question would be who makes the barrel. "Barrel - Rifled" isn't telling me much. I'm assuming it's in-house or some generic Chinese barrel. If it was a CZ barrel, seams like they would tell us

Actually, according to the manual, it says "A good trigger pull for an adult airgun is about 3-6 pounds" and the trigger doesn't appear to be adjustable. Welp, Barra, you almost had me.

Hopefully someone will give a full review here on the Forum
I realize that this is not a review on the forum specifically but "Air gun detectives" did such a nice little video on the .22 that I almost got it instead of the standard Airacuda in .25.
but I'm still new to owning pcp's in general, so the myriad of details that more well rounded and knowledgeable Airgunner's look for may not be investigated thoroughly. Had a great group at 40 yrds.

Reactions: FarmPlinker
Good looking gun. Looks like a Marauder with a side lever and threaded barrel. At $275, I might roll the dice. My biggest question would be who makes the barrel. "Barrel - Rifled" isn't telling me much. I'm assuming it's in-house or some generic Chinese barrel. If it was a CZ barrel, seams like they would tell us

Actually, according to the manual, it says "A good trigger pull for an adult airgun is about 3-6 pounds" and the trigger doesn't appear to be adjustable. Welp, Barra, you almost had me.
Trigger is adjustable. You have to remove the stock . I’m very pleased with mine out of the box .

The Barra 1100z was actually the first pcp I've ever purchased. So far I'm pretty pleased with it. Pretty accurate up to 50yds. Could probably reach a bit further. Packs a pretty decent punch too. Initially I got it to play around in the yard but this little pellet gun it pretty damn capable so I think I'm gonna take it out small game hunting this weekend.
20221220_045354.jpg

How did the stock look? Is it hollow or sound hollow when you knock on it? Is the trigger single stage? How low did you get the trigger pull weight to?

Color me interested.
Stock feels & sounds solid. I haven’t gotten into my trigger yet . I’ve seen a couple review videos that talk abt the trigger. Doesn’t seem that hard.

Berra's first Pre-Charged Pneumatic airgun the 1100z has a 3D printed stock. While surfing thier site I noticed this bit of info. Opens up a lot of new questions on 3D printing improvements and precision.
tim
Wife just informed me the first 3-d printed horse trailer will be out this year 79.000$
tim