• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

BARGAIN! Shooting Rest!

Which would the best front Bag for me to order. The rifles I would be using with it are a FX Crown, Hatsan Gladius, Ruger 10/22, cz 455. I’m guessing the radius bag would be my choice but since I’ve never used this type of rest I’m open to suggestion. I don’t think I will be doing competitive Shooting not that I wouldn’t want to try it but at my gun club I’m the only one shooting an Air rifle but I could do bench matches with my CZ. The only competitive Shooting I’ve done lately is cowboy shooting

"Brian10956"I just placed an order, I’m getting the aluminum sling shot style with the radius pad. Based on what IV read about the rest I will most likely make the relocation of the windage adjusting knob. Thank you to all that help in the decision.
Brian, I just ordered some of the studs, 5/16-18 x 5/16 -24. I will have an extra one, if you want one pm me your address and I’ll send you one. Tom

I received mine the big brown truck came at dinner time.I got the aluminum sling shot model. I am really impressed with the quality of its construction, I will test in a few days and do a review. With it from Bullets .com I also bought a rabbit ear bag for the rear that is very nice and was only $19.95. The windage adjustment screw which on many sights is complained about, initially to me it doesn’t seem that bag . I am prepared the do the bolt replacement relocation fix that is recommended but I’ll give the original design a try first.

I finally got to shoot off of my new rest. I'm impressed. $200 well spent. Bald Eagle model 1006 cast iron slingshot model with Bald Eagle front bag and Protector model rabbit ear rear bag. Rock steady. So steady that now I can tell when my barrel needs cleaning. Looking forward to years of use of this rest and passing it down to the next generation.