Barb likes Ghosts!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Barb shoots for Team Centercut, and commonly seen using a Daystate or Brocock airgun. She's a pleasure to be around, and is no stranger to the podium!

Barb P.jpeg

Apparently she likes Ghosts! 😁

Well here is a story about Barbara and her ghost named Harley. Harley is/was a 22 cal ghost.

Barbara and Lauren went to worlds this year and Harley was converted to a under 20 foot pound 177. The ladies shot under 12 foot pounds with a Huntsman revere, Harley was the under 20 foot pound rifle and Laurens Red Wolf was the unlimited rifle they shared. They also took Harley's 22 barrel, hammer spring, and probe with them.

One of the rifles the Iranian team brought took a dump on them for the unlimited. There had been a lot of assistance with rifles. Barbara and Lauren had issues with the under 12 foot pound rifle and the Lebanese had loaned Barbara a ghost for her third card. So it was appropriate to pay it forward and help out the Iranian team.

Barbara loaned Harley and it was quickly set back up to a 22. With the help of a chrono, it was "tuned" with the little time they had before the match. Here is the Text I got from Barbara.

"Soooooo I am afraid to tell you all..... 3 of the Iranians used Harley. THEY ALL BEAT ME 🤣🤣. #11, #23 and #31. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Damn!!!"

Come home safe dear 😘

Tony P.

Last edited:
Well here is a story about Barbara and her ghost named Harley. Harley is/was a 22 cal ghost.

Barbara and Lauren went to worlds this year and Harley was converted to a under 20 foot pound 177. The ladies shot under 12 foot pounds with a Huntsman revere, Harley was the under 20 foot pound rifle and Laurens Red Wolf was the unlimited rifle they shared. They also took Harley's 22 barrel, hammer spring, and probe with them.

One of the rifles the Iranian team brought took a dump on them for the unlimited. (They had helped Barbara and Lauren when they had issues with the under 12 foot pound rifle and even loaned Barbara a ghost for her third card)

Barbara loaned Harley and it was quickly set back up to a 22. With the help of a chrono, it was "tuned" with the little time they had before the match. Here is the Text I got from Barbara.

"Soooooo I am afraid to tell you all..... 3 of the Iranians used Harley. THEY ALL BEAT ME 🤣🤣. #11, #23 and #31. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Damn!!!"

Come home safe dear 😘

Tony P.
Damn - no excuses at EBR this year... That gun came in 11th (and 23 and 31) at the 50M World Championship!!! :cool: Very cool story.

I would love to know how or where she got it anodized like that. I would obsoletely love to change the color on mine when I get it.
This very special Ghost (Harley, short for Harley Quinn), was a gift from BRK to me after EBR 2022. It was done at the BRK factory. She went to Textreme in June, WRBAF Worlds Benchrest in Pilsen Czech Republic, and will also be at EBR 2023 in a few weeks!

This very special Ghost (Harley, short for Harley Quinn), was a gift from BRK to me after EBR 2022. It was done at the BRK factory. She went to Textreme in June, WRBAF Worlds Benchrest in Pilsen Czech Republic, and will also be at EBR 2023 in a few weeks!
Oh very cool. It is a gorgeous gun for sure.

When looking at the ghost I couldn't help but wish for a few colors like a forest green or blue.

Reactions: 5Power