Bantam vs. Uragan vs Renegade HP

A9370110-C7C8-4359-98C4-A2B29F080015.1654304980.jpeg
I share some groups comparing my Bantam .25 HR with the LW poligonal barrel (top three crosses); my Uragan.22 (middle three crosses); and my Daystate Renegade HP (lower three crosses)

Bantam was shooting JSB’s 25.4 grain at 50 foot pounds.

Uragan was shooting JSB’s 15.9 grain at 32 foot pounds.

Daystate Renegade HP was shooting JSB’s 34 grain at 60 foot pounds.

Target was at 75 yards.

The shots at the first left crosses implied a learning compensation process, so center and right crosses shows the better the performance of each rifle.

Reactions: FunGun
Doesn't really mean a whole lot. These bench shot rifle comparisons, really mean very little unless they are tightly locked into a solid rest, and while shooting the ammo each gun likes best...these are miles different. !

Could very well mean that Mr. Emu likes the Uragan better outta the three ! This can easily make a difference. Having a Renegade, I know that they are very accurate, as is my Uragan. I don't own a Bantam, so I have no experience.

PLUS...all are shooting very...different ammo, not just a small difference.

Mike

Doesn't really mean a whole lot. These bench shot rifle comparisons, really mean very little unless they are tightly locked into a solid rest, and while shooting the ammo each gun likes best...these are miles different. !

Could very well mean that Mr. Emu likes the Uragan better outta the three ! This can easily make a difference. Having a Renegade, I know that they are very accurate, as is my Uragan. I don't own a Bantam, so I have no experience.

Mike

The rifles are being shoot with the ammo I normally use with each one. 

Exercise indeed shows how well I can shoot with each one.

At longer distance results could be different.

Mike

SHHH!

You're gonna take a bit of the luster off RMAC and EBR.😉

EMU, You keep up the good work and thank you for sharing your results. I actually found it quite interesting 🤔 . Seeing how three different platforms, shooting three entirely different rounds actually compared under the same environmental conditions. The .22 Uragan was a pleasant surprise 😉. Thanks for sharing and don't let anyone take the air out of your sails! Keep em coming!

Nice shooting and a very good post to show real-life performance.

Also, those are interesting power levels (pellet speeds). Uragan looks good at about 950 fps (calc'd).

In real-life performance I find that my longest and heaviest gun (old Daystate Wolberine B) is the easiest to shoot accurately consistently - but it's a bit underpowered and doesn't have a reg.

My Cricket bullpup is extremely accurate, but I tend to make more errors with it.

I look forward to your results with the .25's.

Have you tried JSB 18's in the Uragan? I found that most of my .22's love them, 

my Bantam loves the JSB MKll's .25, also my Uragan, super accurate at long distance.....

Yes. They work well but my more abundant stock is of 15.9..... So I am using them. I do not use the Uragan for bigger animals than doves.... 15.9 can do the job easily.