Banned question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring:
1 agn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Treefrog
You can turn off the 2 way ignore under your profile section.
I checked that and it only pertains to you if you ignore someone.

the current problem is when someone ignores you ( and that is just fine ) then by default you cannot see anything he posts or his threads,....and that in my opinion is a bit excessive.

Like if they want to hide or something, very cowardly.

Who knows?
We just take all the data presented, all the claims made, and compare them to other videos, and what the person claims it is. At this point we can see there is no practical knowlege available to us from the op. As far as I can see there is nothing that can support his claims and he continues to prove he is not experienced enough to say what he says to be true. If you tell me adding a heavier spring willl net you 30# more f;pe, I'll probably question you.

To give him credit that it was 120 yds after all that he has been proven to be questionable is questionable in itself.

I understand. I am not inferring you are wrong. It seems reasonable to question the information. I am just saying that unless we have the op release way more information we are in limbo.

Reactions: Rickrick
Can someone tell me how to adjust the valve on my Notos? I have it filled to 6000psi and i maxed out the hammer spring making 200fpe but I think if I drill a big hole in the valve I can get it up to 400fpe. I want to use it to hunt elk.
P.S.
Is it normal for the air tube to swell out like a balloon or is this a manufacturers defect?

I find it funny that the edgun thread got locked for personal attacks, but this one is still open. Not defending either D bag, but it shows you how things operate. If you have a YT channel with a decent following and sponsors... you better not trash talk them. If you're just some kid from MS, it's open season.

I'll probably get banned now for pointing out the hypocrisy, but its all in the name of airgun justice!

Have a safe and happy upcoming holiday everyone!

Dr. K, signing off.

I find it funny that the edgun thread got locked for personal attacks, but this one is still open. Not defending either D bag, but it shows you how things operate. If you have a YT channel with a decent following and sponsors... you better not trash talk them. If you're just some kid from MS, it's open season.

I'll probably get banned now for pointing out the hypocrisy, but its all in the name of airgun justice!

Have a safe and happy upcoming holiday everyone!

Dr. K, signing off.
Try trash talking fx lol the sponsored moderators will be on you like flies on poop lol

Try trash talking fx lol the sponsored moderators will be on you like flies on poop lol
Oh I found that out real quick. I mentioned in a thread that my Kral jumbo gets better groups than most of the FX ones I've seen, and it lasted 3 minutes before it was removed and I got points applied, AND started being "followed" by M O D three.

I don't really care at this point what happens. I'd miss some of you rapscallions sure, but I know enough about airguns and I don't need to get further down the rabbit hole buying used from the classifieds.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go check the classifieds!

Oh I found that out real quick. I mentioned in a thread that my Kral jumbo gets better groups than most of the FX ones I've seen, and it lasted 3 minutes before it was removed and I got points applied, AND started being "followed" by M O D three.

I don't really care at this point what happens. I'd miss some of you rapscallions sure, but I know enough about airguns and I don't need to get further down the rabbit hole buying used from the classifieds.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go check the classifieds!

I'm no FX fan boy but I have and love my Maverick. I keep hearing comparisons to FX but never see the targets so if you brag about your gun, make sure you back it up with targets!

I'm no FX fan boy but I have and love my Maverick. I keep hearing comparisons to FX but never see the targets so if you brag about your gun, make sure you back it up with targets!
I did! And they pulled it down. I will post them again, but it'll probably be my last post lol. No one is allowed to say their gun is better than an F X. I don't hate them, I just can't afford them right now. A dreamline classic laminate is still in my future.

I did! And they pulled it down. I will post them again, but it'll probably be my last post lol. No one is allowed to say their gun is better than an F X. I don't hate them, I just can't afford them right now. A dreamline classic laminate is still in my future.

You sure?

I have posted stuff that got a lot of hate but have never been censured.

You sure?

I have posted stuff that got a lot of hate but have never been censured.
It was in the FX club thread I believe. Maybe why they pulled the image. It's still up in the "show us your krals" thread I think. I'll just post it here, not like this thread is going anywhere important lol.
20221225_160625.jpg

This was my 25 cal jumbo with 16" barrel and sighted with hades. Left target was hades, the right was baracuda. 75 yards off a bipod shouldered. No wind that day helped alot. Not bad for a $500 gun.

It was in the FX club thread I believe. Maybe why they pulled the image. It's still up in the "show us your krals" thread I think. I'll just post it here, not like this thread is going anywhere important lol.View attachment 369191
This was my 25 cal jumbo with 16" barrel and sighted with hades. Left target was hades, the right was baracuda. 75 yards off a bipod shouldered. No wind that day helped alot. Not bad for a $500 gun.

Nice shootin', Doc!

Don't worry about the naysayers, dont let them bother you, keep posting your targets and I'll keep watching!

Exactly, so technically he should be banned until he’s 18 not just for one week.. many have us have reached out to him, I did have many private messages through here with him and thought I might be getting somewhere convincing him about his poor decision making with these airgun projects then he does a 180 and pretty much tells me to go F**k myself and I’m just a stupid, grumpy, know it all old man 😀, oh well I guess I remember what it’s like to be 15, full of piss and vinegar, knew everything and could rule the world 😂😂😂😂
I had the same run in with him. It started on Facebook in a group I'm in and I had no idea he was as young as he is. Just trying to help out. He was asking about casting his own slugs and wanted to know if a propane torch would work to heat up wheel weights etc etc... Then it gets into him sharing videos he posted on his YouTube of this 200fpe Condor... I'm thinking dang, he must have done serious work done to it... Reality hit when he tells me all he did was take the valve return spring out and crank up the power wheel to the max and yet still only shooting around 45 grain slugs. So I'm asking the typical questions anyone does ask... Where's the fps at? What's the chronographs readings... Etc. Nothing... It's just a claim he's assuming it's getting because his buddy this and buddy that... So I sent him some slugs that I cast and that I use for my .25 caliber airgun to try and help him out and get him to look into other options instead of the direction he's going which was obviously all over the place... I'm mind blown at what this ignorant individual told me about talking with Tony at Talon Tunes and what a piece of sh!t he is... Well, I told him I've never had issues with him and he's always done right with me so he's obviously done burned his bridge there cause he said Tony blocked him. Then he proceeded to message me and talk sh!t about me and for me to go f myself... Next thing I know I see him being blocked on several Facebook pages and I personally removed him from the one I'm an admin in.
Like others in this thread mentioned, he's an accident waiting to happen and there more to it all of course but I thought we were all to share knowledge and experience to those that ask and apparently that only goes so far when a kid it whomever won't listen to any advice given. As far as I'm concerned, he can have his bad ass 200fpe Condor and tell me it's better than a Texan 257 all he wants but bottom line is he lost every ounce of respect he'll ever get from me again.

I had the same run in with him. It started on Facebook in a group I'm in and I had no idea he was as young as he is. Just trying to help out. He was asking about casting his own slugs and wanted to know if a propane torch would work to heat up wheel weights etc etc... Then it gets into him sharing videos he posted on his YouTube of this 200fpe Condor... I'm thinking dang, he must have done serious work done to it... Reality hit when he tells me all he did was take the valve return spring out and crank up the power wheel to the max and yet still only shooting around 45 grain slugs. So I'm asking the typical questions anyone does ask... Where's the fps at? What's the chronographs readings... Etc. Nothing... It's just a claim he's assuming it's getting because his buddy this and buddy that... So I sent him some slugs that I cast and that I use for my .25 caliber airgun to try and help him out and get him to look into other options instead of the direction he's going which was obviously all over the place... I'm mind blown at what this ignorant individual told me about talking with Tony at Talon Tunes and what a piece of sh!t he is... Well, I told him I've never had issues with him and he's always done right with me so he's obviously done burned his bridge there cause he said Tony blocked him. Then he proceeded to message me and talk sh!t about me and for me to go f myself... Next thing I know I see him being blocked on several Facebook pages and I personally removed him from the one I'm an admin in.
Like others in this thread mentioned, he's an accident waiting to happen and there more to it all of course but I thought we were all to share knowledge and experience to those that ask and apparently that only goes so far when a kid it whomever won't listen to any advice given. As far as I'm concerned, he can have his bad ass 200fpe Condor and tell me it's better than a Texan 257 all he wants but bottom line is he lost every ounce of respect he'll ever get from me again.

But it's still OK for him to be here......
message me about a new , great, forum man.

Reactions: HubenK1Sniper92
Status
Not open for further replies.