• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Banned question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reported conner holifield. The mods said the issue was resolved.

Now, none of the threads involving him will pull up. There could be information I'm interested in those threads (possibly not).

What I'm curious in was he blocked from me by the mods or did they ban him and his posts.

Can anyone still pull up his name and see his posts.

Thanks

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
But I cannot see it.

Screenshot_20230620_143521_Chrome.jpg

he is still here
Problem my boy is; ....you know very little and continue to make mistake after mistake because you think you know more then the people giving you advices ( In real good faith I might ad )

And yes a powerful .25 would be great on deer, problem is you are looking at it from the wrong angle, and that seem to be the case with everything else.

Wrong angle brother, you have so much to learn so better start listening to all the good people out there that have been trying to help you;
............ you would have sooo much more fun I assure you.
It's literally legal here in Mississippi to hunt deer with a 25cal air rifle theres no cailber restrictions I'm pretty sure a airforce condor .25 doing 170 to 200fpe will kill a deer

[IMG alt="Conner holifield"]https://www.airgunnation.com/data/avatars/s/48/48800.jpg?1677213133[/IMG]

Conner holifield

Member​

Reactions: Farmplinker2
We cannot block members from seeing each others posts. A member can block another member from viewing their posts.

Upon review, the Member in question exceeded the allowed warnings and is being issued a 1 week temporary ban from the site. Which should be plenty of time for him to acquaint himself with our rules.

He's a kid. Literally. I think 15 or 16. Cut him some slack. We were all there at one point. Problem is, we try to converse with him like he's an adult because that's what we're used to here. Except he's not an adult. So we can't expect him to respond like one. Just my two cents.
He stated that he was 15 and it appeared from his posts that he was doing his “stuff” without adult oversight. Many people here attempted to provide some guidance but he took little notice and was often rude. You have to be 18 to buy an airgun in MS, so obviously he had somebody skirt the law and purchase it for him. IMHO, that’s a sensible restriction. He aptly demonstrated that a kid of his age doesn’t have the knowledge/common sense/self-restraint needed to own/operate a powerful air gun. I wish him the best, but fear that it’s an accident waiting to happen.

He stated that he was 15 and it appeared from his posts that he was doing his “stuff” without adult oversight. Many people here attempted to provide some guidance but he took little notice and was often rude. You have to be 18 to buy an airgun in MS, so obviously he had somebody skirt the law and purchase it for him. IMHO, that’s a sensible restriction. He aptly demonstrated that a kid of his age doesn’t have the knowledge/common sense/self-restraint needed to own/operate a powerful air gun. I wish him the best, but fear that it’s an accident waiting to happen.
Exactly, so technically he should be banned until he’s 18 not just for one week.. many have us have reached out to him, I did have many private messages through here with him and thought I might be getting somewhere convincing him about his poor decision making with these airgun projects then he does a 180 and pretty much tells me to go F**k myself and I’m just a stupid, grumpy, know it all old man 😀, oh well I guess I remember what it’s like to be 15, full of piss and vinegar, knew everything and could rule the world 😂😂😂😂

This is why any firearm is under attack and how one bad apple ruins the bunch that has the responsibility. Also mental health is now a major osdue in this country.. and all it takes is that one to cause your rights lost .

Im still waiting on that firearms truck to pull up to my curb .. joe. I like to buy somthing off it .. right out it's back door . Like a taco truck i guess ..

The ice is thin folks! The Daisy Red Ryder can now shoot slugs in semi-auto or with 1000+fpe. Unlike PBs, many are also equipped with a 3000psi bottle grenade. The community and the forum moderators would do well to have zero tolerance for discussion of legal violations and unsafe operating procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.