• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Banned question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I found that out real quick. I mentioned in a thread that my Kral jumbo gets better groups than most of the FX ones I've seen, and it lasted 3 minutes before it was removed and I got points applied, AND started being "followed" by M O D three.

I don't really care at this point what happens. I'd miss some of you rapscallions sure, but I know enough about airguns and I don't need to get further down the rabbit hole buying used from the classifieds.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go check the classifieds!
It's always good to have fans. Seems the gentleman does have a few issues, but I slam the Borg but I like their guns, haven't been hit yet BUT have been on 2A stuff. But this young man appears to have some issues, apparently age related and low self-esteem with is great because it's right where it should be unless you have accomplishments to earn it.

This kid has got some issues. If there’s no one at home with the skills to set him straight how do you suppose Conner can adjust his attitude? Perhaps with his own thinking that got him in the mess he’s in? Nope. He’s like a ship out at sea without a compass or knowledge of the stars. Floating around, maybe he’ll land on a nice island or perhaps get ship wrecked. Use your imagination and to think about what ship wrecked would like like in the Conner scenario. That wreck would have consequences that would affect EVERYONE here. Let’s not live in LA LA land thinking this can’t happen. One must assume the worst in all situations.

All it takes is ONE guy to get through to this kid. Look at someone like Mike Tyson. He was a little POS before Cus Dmato got to him. He surely would’ve been a degenerate criminal without Cus as a mentor. I had a similar experience growing up. My boxing coach was an ex marine and NYC firefighter. He didn’t put up with poop and he showed me how to be a man. Also, being in the ring and getting your bell rung(hit hard in the head) is a good teacher. It will humble your ass real quick.

I don’t mind people calling the kid out for being rude but it’s the twinkle toes that are battling this kid like they’re some 14 yr old bully. HubenSniper and trucker35 joking about the kids wiener is weird. Plenty of other things to crack jokes about use your brain or what’s left of it
Don’t think I did but maybe it got deleted? Who knows. Can’t believe this thread is still going…lol. Not my job to mentor someone else’s kid. He’s mild wait until he’s in his 20’s. Now there is a large demographic that contains a ton of intolerable people. Lol…not all of them but a bunch of them. We know this as we have all been there. Luckily many will eventually wake up. In the meantime it’s best to just avoid them.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
He is still around ? ...must have blocked me too since I don't see any of his stuff anymore,......slowly he's gonna block everyone and it's gonna be his own forum :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I find it odd if he is still around. Broke many rules but alas...a.slap on the wrist ...wheres the new forum?🤣🤷‍♂️

Enough of the drama, y'all. Thread closed.

1689861966809.png

Status
Not open for further replies.