• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Banned question

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like lack of parental supervision and involvement is to blame. Going to try and keep my son out of phones as long as possible. He is only 7 so we have a way to go.
I think if blue state a parent has no say so over there kids. Heck a 4 year old can go get trans mutilated on his/ her own Accord

More like lack of parental supervision and involvement is to blame. Going to try and keep my son out of phones as long as possible. He is only 7 so we have a way to go.
Good job, and good parenting. I watched my neighbors consoling their 6 year old throwing a tantrum in their front yard last night... he couldn't find his cell phone. I just laughed to myself.

Y
Was? He was dishing out angry faces yesterday or the day before. And complaining again about the action in his ear, but in a standard rifle thread.
It was yesterday, maybe more. He dumped four Dislikes on me in one thread. Seemed out of proportion for the comments made.

I had never used the Ignore feature and didn’t know there was a 2-way Ignore. Which is why his posts mysteriously appeared to have DISappeared but had not.

You can check on these scenarios by logging out and viewing the site anonymously. The vanished posts will show up, as long as you clear all cookies first.

Reactions: Struckat
Y

It was yesterday, maybe more. He dumped four Dislikes on me in one thread. Seemed out of proportion for the comments made.

I had never used the Ignore feature and didn’t know there was a 2-way Ignore. Which is why his posts mysteriously appeared to have DISappeared but had not.

You can check on these scenarios by logging out and viewing the site anonymously. The vanished posts will show up, as long as you clear all cookies first.

Just go incognito mode no need to delete cookies. Block feature is the cats meow I tell ya.

I knew this Conner name was from somewhere familiar. He was the one I offered a scope camera mount for free providing he pay the actual shipping. He told me I should just cover shipping since it would be cheap. I told him to get bent since he was so damn entitled and doesn't understand the favor system. I'd rather throw it away or let it collect dust than give it to a brat like that.

Might have something to do with him blocking me!

I knew this Conner name was from somewhere familiar. He was the one I offered a scope camera mount for free providing he pay the actual shipping. He told me I should just cover shipping since it would be cheap. I told him to get bent since he was so damn entitled and doesn't understand the favor system. I'd rather throw it away or let it collect dust than give it to a brat like that.

Come on man... Paying for shipping even if a postage stamp is no longer free.. free is a no cost to you deal..lol 😇 no wonder he got offended..🙄

Thats sad aint it?

So how much shipped?
👀🤔😅🥴🤷‍♂️🤣🎩🤙

He's a kid. Literally. I think 15 or 16. Cut him some slack. We were all there at one point. Problem is, we try to converse with him like he's an adult because that's what we're used to here. Except he's not an adult. So we can't expect him to respond like one. Just my two cents.
Here’s a guy who gets it.

Is it really appropriate for members here to dogpile on anybody, let alone a kid who’s just starting high school?

If you don’t like his posts, don’t click on them or respond, but this figurative death by a thousand cuts is vastly uncalled for.

And why the moderators allow this to go on is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.