• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Banned from Extreme Benchrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn`t it also a fact that in the last conversation with Robert, he told you that you are on the waiting list?
This means you had a significant probability of getting in by waiting a few more days!

I can tell because it happened the same to me in previous years, and I finally got registered.

What are this thread's intentions (with the funny picture you posted)?

BTW: To question Jared and put him in this public situation was not nice either. Jared is also a great guy, and I believe he just wanted to inform you what he knows (again: posting this screenshot is not proving anything), and then Robert tried to explain.
---

I did not see the print screen you are mentioning at this point, but what I can see is that Robert explained to you (in other screenshots I could read in this thread), that you were not in the earliest lists from Utah. So how can you know there was no earlier list before the one they showed you?.

Because of the limited number of shooters that can be registered, it has sense to me to not register 45 shooters from the same team before the official registration starts. Otherwise, the event would become a closed competition, "FX Vs Daystate" (or Utah Vs AoA), and EBR event should forget about other good competitors (like the one who won in 2022 EBR 100 yards).

What do you think AoA can win by banning you and inventing stories?
Are you sure you are not being used, Nikolai?

Even if someone is not wishing to see you winning (something that can always happen with any shooter: no matter nationality and personality), the best wish for this someone would be to see you coming and losing rather than planning a nasty way not to let you participate.

---

I agree with this, but this is another subject and does not justify the public accusations from Nikolai against AoA and Robert.

---
It is sad to see how many short-sighted people are in this industry, who are not understanding that together we can all do better and be more successful (in sales and in life). The market is big enough for everyone. Time will say who is who. Manipulations have short legs.

Just FYI the 43 shooters were not all UA gun shooters, There where the ones participating in the Grand Prix in Utah in which gives you an opportunity for pre registration for EBR and a preference spot for The championship in the championship. yes a majority of the shooters were UA team but some were not. As stated in Roberts screen shots. What is being exposed is that AOA tried to put blame on the range then exposed....then puts out that all 43 shooters where on the UA time thus putting down UA Teams with the pros. And then comes back to fall on the sword for the good of the competition....then his minions support his "Character" in order to keep in Roberts good graces....when is everyone going to realize where the toxicity floats around.

• Wow
Reactions: tibor
According to the records, Fx did not sponsor the event, which limited the spots available for teams sponsored by FX to enroll. Nikolai is associated with both FX and Utah Airguns team. If we compare his winning streak and preparation, it becomes evident that his participation in the competition will negatively "impact" Daystate if he aims for the gold. The probability of this happening has significantly increased since NEAC, RMAC, and Russian regionals. It appears that the organizers are engaging in a face-saving activity with the motive of preserving the reputation of sponsors. I strongly believe that if Nikolai were on team Daystate, the outcome would have been entirely different. This situation seems to be influenced by political factors, and the way blame is being shifted from one person to another indicates that AOA could benefit from the services of a good PR agency. Both Daystate and FX have become unintentional casualties in this crossfire. If you dial in the statistics, It will be a steal deal if FX takes away most of the podium finishes! Who will be the loser here? The interpretation is wide open for the public, and my opinions are strictly personal and are based on the facts available in the open. Thanks.
I guess that’s one way to look at it. If we look at the facts, last year (2022) out of top ten, 5 were Daystate, 4 were FX and 1 was Thomas. The prior year 2021, Daystate won and Thomas had the 2nd highest score. Both years had about a 50/50 split between FX and Daystate shooters.
Perhaps we keep this as factual without supposition and conjecture? I’m sure the readers would appreciate that. Thanks.

Last edited:
In my entire time here I don't think I've seen a better display of playing semantics to twist fact to fit a story.

All this speculation is tiring and I'm outta here. Not a single person arguing against the host has shown any hard fact, just their interpretation of info shown.

That's sad.

Last week we had everyone and their mother complaining only "pro shooters got in" , now 1 pro shooter is on a waiting list (not banned) and everyone is up in arms lol
Like they need to hold 2 events, one non pro for the “up and coming” and newbies. Let the pros compete with the pros. Plenty of room then. Kind of like every other professional sport huh? Theres no weekend warriors playing in the mlb, nfl or other organization. Its a pro event. I know they have a sportsman class but ive seen pro shooters in it too i thought. Maybe run it like golf where you have to qualify to get in?!

Maybe run it like golf...
Oh man, now you bring up golf. One word HANDICAP. LOL!

Seriously though, when they started assigning #s to headers and heelers in team roping is when the sport EXPLODED. The #s are based on skill level and previous wins and somewhat analogous to a handicap in golfing. Basically (and watered down) high level ropers could only rope against other high level ropers.

Haha, heads would explode!

So Utah won’t show because of 1 shooter eh?
I say let them! There will be a lot of new shooters at EBR this year, and maybe without the flood of FX guns being up there, it’ll give a chance for another brand to get some of the limelight.
43 shooters are aloud early registration from Utah/fx. 10 shooters are aloud early registration for rmac. Those numbers don’t add up!

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
I say let them! There will be a lot of new shooters at EBR this year, and maybe without the flood of FX guns being up there, it’ll give a chance for another brand to get some of the limelight.
43 shooters are aloud early registration from Utah/fx. 10 shooters are aloud early registration for rmac. Those numbers don’t add up!
Northeast Airguns and Thepelletshop followed also, so even more spots for others

Note, the 43 I mentioned was early registration given to the EFT shooters from Utah, not specifically the official Team Utah.

I shoulder all of the blame for this confusion.

Sincerely,

Robert Buchanan
Extreme Benchrest

The issue is all the EFT grand tour events held give those participators an early entry opportunity.....So Oregon, Texas, Utah and Arizona had shooters there that got there opportunity as well. It wasn't just one event, not show because of one shooter.....that's called A TEAM and they stand behind each other.

Excuse me but if we are going to cite things please do it properly, we do not need a mix up of info, thats what has lead to this mess no?
View attachment 377898

Also

Has anyone asked Russbear for his official registration reply? That is something I have not seen talked about, yes you can be put on the list but you have to physically register.

From another shooter I know who was signed up it looks something like this

"Thank you for registering for the 2023 Extreme Benchrest Competition! We look forward to seeing you in October for our 12th Annual Event!
The Extreme Benchrest Team"

Was someone supposed to register and pay for him like last year? Did he actually register personally or not? If not who was supposed to do it for him and did they? And if they registered and paid before the early deadline, did AoA reject the application?
you forgot the extra part of the post.....which stated

Note, the 43 I mentioned was early registration given to the EFT shooters from Utah, not specifically the official Team Utah.

I shoulder all of the blame for this confusion.

Sincerely,

Robert Buchanan
Extreme Benchrest

which in the previous post mentioned

43 shooters are aloud early registration from Utah/fx.

to which I was referring too.

Gotta read the whole post .... just sayin

• Haha
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
I retract that statement , either way, please address the rest of my post youre now replying to...

Whats up with this?

Spam account? Just signed up wednesday the same day this all unfolded...

and...

Also

Has anyone asked Russbear for his official registration reply? That is something I have not seen talked about, yes you can be put on the list but you have to physically register.

"Thank you for registering for the 2023 Extreme Benchrest Competition! We look forward to seeing you in October for our 12th Annual Event!

Was someone supposed to register and pay for him like last year? Did he actually register personally or not? If not who was supposed to do it for him and did they? And if they registered and paid before the early deadline, did AoA reject the application

Also whats up with this, a purpose built slander account? Only posts are in this thread and joined wednesday, thats amazing! thanks for contributing I know that I can ignore anything you say lol.

Haha now who slandering who now....not surprised...so I thought you were going to ignore me...yes I just joined wed for this forum....sorry I was late to the show better late than never.

In my entire time here I don't think I've seen a better display of playing semantics to twist fact to fit a story.

All this speculation is tiring and I'm outta here. Not a single person arguing against the host has shown any hard fact, just their interpretation of info shown.

That's sad.

your post

here you are doing the same thing....just putting things out there to show your support.

Was someone supposed to register and pay for him like last year? Did he actually register personally or not? If not who was supposed to do it for him and did they? And if they registered and paid before the early deadline, did AoA reject the application?

Dont want this to get lost in the swamp that a spam account is creating.

Also whats up with this, a purpose built slander account? Only posts are in this thread and joined wednesday, thats amazing! thanks for contributing I know that I can ignore anything you say lol.

Haha now who slandering who now....not surprised...so I thought you were going to ignore me...yes I just joined wed for this forum....sorry I was late to the show better late than never.

That's sad.

your post

here you are doing the same thing....just putting things out there to show your support.
Looks like you joined the forum to stir the pot. Not a great start 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.