• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Banned from Extreme Benchrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that it is explained . i see no problem . the guy did not get his registration in on time before the cutoff . AND Russia has nothing to do with it .
Yeah, you'd think since he's entered these events before, he would of registered timely?
Maybe someone at Utah Air will trade places with him :whistle:.

Sorry, that was late night here and I had some time to sleep, so couldn't get answer in time. The information, that was given by AOA and Robert here is absolute lies.
1) Rio Salado never got any problems with me participating the EBR, here is the proove
IMG-20230802-WA0070.jpg

2) As I wrote in my first message, I'm a Utah Airguns Team Shooter and I was declared as a participant of EBR 2023 BEFORE the registration started, but was not registered due to (as we have already found out) fake reason:
Screenshot_2023-08-03-05-40-19-291_com.whatsapp.jpg

Reactions: woogie_man
The Strelok Ballistic Program is not available for the "Russian" reason per the US Government months ago as well.
Although not exactly the same as Nikolay, it is a single person that has zippo to do with the world vs Russia situation.
Ridiculous.
well I think it's odd that the attaman ap16 compact is not available because of the Russian reason, but other attaman rifle are.. I wanted one but was on the fence because a bit out of my price range and worried about getting parts later on..
I guess the pistol was selling so many that it was making too much money?? I doubt it..
I say enough of war and hate, let's get along..
besides airguns and competition is not about war.. it's about doing something you love with other people who like the same..
mark

Reactions: DesertSilver
Thought it was...
And know you know....the rest of the story
wow, not too many people talk or know about Paul Harvey.. I remember listening to him every day on KMJ Fresno radio when I was a kid.. probably one of the last ones who told the whole story..
my have times changed.. I remember hearing captain Scotty in the helicopter saying how traffic was and then all of a sudden he said I'm going down and a bunch of bad words.. he personally apologized and so did the station the next day.. he lost his tail rotor and landed in the empty storm basin.. bent the landing gear and he was ok..
then later on I remember grandparents got their first TV black and white.. it had remote control.. 😂me🤣 now I don't even like TV.. not going to put up with a box cussing in the house.. yes times have really changed..
Mark

well I think it's odd that the attaman ap16 compact is not available because of the Russian reason, but other attaman rifle are.. I wanted one but was on the fence because a bit out of my price range and worried about getting parts later on..
I guess the pistol was selling so many that it was making too much money?? I doubt it..
I say enough of war and hate, let's get along..
besides airguns and competition is not about war.. it's about doing something you love with other people who like the same..
mark
I guess the only good thing about not buying the attaman ap16 compact is that it's pushing me to machine and make my umarex notos a true pistol.. compact..
Mark

I mean ultimately it is a non-sanctioned U.S. for fun event and U.S. tax paying residents should have first priority to compete.
I disagree. It's a competition that attracts excellent shooters. The winner does not represent the United States in any manner and therefore nationality should not be a factor.

Here is my take on this whole situation..

Based on timeline

-Russbear, UA, and UA associates hammer down hard on this discriminatory event etc etc with some he said she said
-Few people question it causing the above mentioned to post a screen shot of a shipper/receiver/administrative employee speculating on something he has no pull in
-Few hours later the accused comes forth with a very well said, apologetic, and cooperative text message showing friendly (from both sides) correspondence with Russbear that was sent days before the outrage was released.
-Russbear, UA, and UA associates omitted the above info..

The time stamps tell all, I have zero association/affiliation with AoA, same with Utah, however this stunt start to finish does nothing but damage a sport thats a great escape for many of us, at least I know it is for me....

Yesterday was such a downer day and a bunch of adults acted like highschoolers chucking the middle finger without any proof in hand, only some very pulled from context "screenshots" that were used to manipulate the course of events.

In the end I don't really care what happens or comes of this situation because it doesn't involve me but what I do care about is my peers acting like kids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.