Balls! Who's got (3mm) balls? Who wants some balls?!?!

Hey AGN,

I swapped out the gauge on my Edgun Lelya 2.0 recently and it was easy enough to do except for the part where the little 3mm ball bearing under the fill probe cover shot across the room, never to be found again. Lowe's/HomeDepot didn't have them so I had to order from Amazon and they only come in lots of 100's so now I've got an extra 499 of these things after replacing the one on my Lelya.

Many of the other Edguns including the R5M, Leshiy and probably others use this 3mm bearing under the rotating fill probe cover to allow the cover to index at one of three locations; without it, the cover just rotates freely and doesn't stay in place. I also believe the Taipan Veteran cocking levers also has one of these bearings underneath to hold it in place. Those are just the two airguns I know of that use these but I'm sure there are many others so if any AGN'ers need a few of these to replace the ones you've lost or if you just want some spare ones to keep around just in case, P/M me here and I'll send you some. They look like this:

1576040901_15941523945df079c5b81557.44675243_balls1.jpg

Reactions: kayaker and sonny
Haha, I have a lot of these as well. FX hammer knobs use these as well 🙂. I don't have 500, though 😂

LOL - it's hilarious that about a dozen people have already P/M'ed me for these! I guess I'm not the only clumsy one to lose these! I'm happy to send out a handful to anyone that needs them as long as I have extras to spare. It'd be appreciated if the recipient covers the cost of the stamps (maybe like a buck) since I've used up all of my wife's stamps on the requests that have already come in. P/M for my paypal; if you don't have paypal, that's fine too . . . you can get free postage whenever I get out to the post office.