Ballistol dropper bottle.

I'm looking for recommendations on a bottle to store my Ballistol in with a pen dropper that does not leak every. Anyone have one they use that they are 100% satisfied with? I have attached a picture of what I am looking for.
Screenshot_20240505_102532_Amazon Shopping.jpg

No problem with anything i put in them so far. I got some 14 gauge needles for the heavy stuff. Can't do without them now.View attachment 461893

I got the same, I do get some dripping on the caps but that's due to left over liquids coming out the end as the shop heats up, causing a little pressure in the bottle.

Reactions: Ta-Ta Toothie
Thanks Ta Ta for the recommendation. I'll try those. So far Kroil has climbed out of every dropper bottle I have tried.
Yeah, I just started using that one in the dropper so nothing yet. Kroil is a picky one. Had a old can of it and that did pull itself out of the can through the seems and gummed up. BTY, Kroil has a 5 year shelf life.

Reactions: Bandito
I've bought a fortune in supplies from Brownells over the last 30+yrs but the dropper bottles that I purchased (10yrs ago?) did not seal well and some of them the needle applicators slid out after a short time. I'm glad to hear they improved them.

I have kroil that has got a muddy precipitate after a few years. I used to use it out of the can and was blissfully unaware of the problem until I put it in the transparent dropper bottles.
It seems to work ok so I didn't get too worried.

I've bought a fortune in supplies from Brownells over the last 30+yrs but the dropper bottles that I purchased (10yrs ago?) did not seal well and some of them the needle applicators slid out after a short time. I'm glad to hear they improved them.

I have kroil that has got a muddy precipitate after a few years. I used to use it out of the can and was blissfully unaware of the problem until I put it in the transparent dropper bottles.
It seems to work ok so I didn't get too worried.
Muddy Kroll works just as well as the clear Kroll…..wonder stuff for its purpose(and more)