• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ballistics software Mac compatible... ChairGun is gone.

Try this site for a full set of free airgun ballistic software, very similar to Chairgun.

Thanks for these chair gun alternatives. MERO looks like what I need but my MacBook Air running Monterey ver 12.6.6 won't open the .pkg file that I downloaded; I get - “mero_184_arm64.pkg” cannot be opened because it is from an unidentified developer. can't verify it is free of malware. Any thoughts on opening the files will be appreciated...thanks

Thanks for these chair gun alternatives. MERO looks like what I need but my MacBook Air running Monterey ver 12.6.6 won't open the .pkg file that I downloaded; I get - “mero_184_arm64.pkg” cannot be opened because it is from an unidentified developer. can't verify it is free of malware. Any thoughts on opening the files will be appreciated...thanks
If you go to the GPC Ballistics website, you can email George directly for assistance from the bottom of this page. https://gpc.fotosoft.co.uk/

On the Apple Silicon M1 and M2 chip. The Computer is basicly a gloprify mobile ccomputer an ARM-based systems-on-a-chip. You have asscess to mobile app from the App Store The app you would install on your iphone or ipad. You could installed Strelok Pro on your Mac before it was removed.
I'ved have in install on my M1 MacBook Air along with other mobile app's from the app store. Like my Traeger app for grill.