Baker has fx 15s (.22) in stock

Well, not sure what happened for sure but yesterday at 6:30 am I saw the post here about 25 gr's being at Baker so I followed the link and sure enough it clearly stated "IN STOCK" so I ordered 4 tins to try them out.

Guess it was too good to be true ...........I wasn't fast enough either.

Now this morning I get this email from them........

Dear Customer:

This item is on backorder and will ship as soon as it's available, thanks!

Thank you for your business - we appreciate it very much.

Sincerely,
Baker Airguns LLC

Follow up on my previous message:

While I was posting the last message, another message came in from Baker -

I’ve processed a full refund for you. Sorry about the confusion, the pellets were in stock and sold out very quickly, faster that we could update the listing. Again, sorry.

Regards,

Mike

I thought that was very good customer service from Baker in following up on a customers order that (unfortunately) couldn't be filled at this time. 

This would have been my first purchase from them but if this is their "normal" customer service, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them in the future.

Keep up the good work!

I got some which I ordered, but missed out on others I had ordered too. Sometimes it is tough for the control systems to keep up with fast moving inventory. I am happy and consider myself fortunate to have gotten what I got.

I got a call from Baker asking what I would like to do regarding the OOS items and we figured it all out. I agree - Baker customer service has always been top notch in my experience. There are some shops which you just enjoy ordering from, and Baker Airguns is one of them,