• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Baker Airguns

I ordered a alkin w31 compressor form baker airguns. When I called prior to my purchase at ask about it I spoke with Donnie... very helpful and answered all my questions... when I ordered I asked if I could just pick it up there ( it's a bit over a 4 hour drive) and that wasn't a problem for them.. I wanted not only to pick it up I also wanted to see the place. The wife and I got there right at opening and got to hang out for awhile... very friendly staff and helpful. I hope to return sometime in the near future. I got the compressor home and set up.. man what a outfit.. way better than the one I had before it

Reactions: ripping.r
Everyone who works there is a shooter, and several are competitors in FT and airgun BR.

You are dealing with people who know the scene, have experience with most of the various platforms on the market, and understand that customer service is what sets a retailer apart from the crowd.
I have never had anything but positive experiences dealing with the crew at Bakers.