• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Baker Airguns is in a class of its own

and "Donnie is the man of the hour" for services rendered on this past week. He was very patient and answered all of my questions concerning the air rifle that's not available yet so I went ole school and bought the Daystate Huntsman Revere in .177. I knew what I was buying when I chose the Daystate Revere in .177 and they took extra care in packing and shipping my rifle. I'm very impressed with Baker Airguns and I'll be buying another rifle from them in the near future.

Hats off to Donnie,

Fleming

I was also very impressed with how I was treated for my first order which was just some pellets. So when you are that on top of your game then the simple order customers have no problem pre ordering an impact m3 like I did this morning. Only tried these guys because of the good feedback they get from here. And now they have a new customer. Thanks Donnie for making me feel important. Oh, and to all the rest of your staff who do the same.

John

I would like to add a good word concerning Baker Airguns.

I made a meager ammo purchase from BA last week. I just received a .22 barrel for my dream tact and I was looking around for some.22 pellets so I could start testing.

I tried to purchase some of the 25.39 redesigns. For some reason the site allowed me to purchase one tin. But,there weren't actually any redesigns in stock.

I got a call the next day. Early in the day. Explaining the pellets weren't in stock. BA representative apologized for the inconvenience and allowed me to make a substitution. The substitution cost less and I was immediately given a refund. I really wasn't worried about the $2, but it was refunded right away 

I know that doesn't sound like such a big deal. But, the fact that I was called right away and it was made right immediately,says a lot about how BA handles business.

I will absolutely be purchasing more airgun products from Baker Airguns because they have proven that everyone deserves good service regardless of the amount of money spent.

Thanks Baker Airguns!

Sincerely,

Jeffery McCoy 

I would like to add a good word concerning Baker Airguns.

I made a meager ammo purchase from BA last week. I just received a .22 barrel for my dream tact and I was looking around for some.22 pellets so I could start testing.

I tried to purchase some of the 25.39 redesigns. For some reason the site allowed me to purchase one tin. But,there weren't actually any redesigns in stock.

I got a call the next day. Early in the day. Explaining the pellets weren't in stock. BA representative apologized for the inconvenience and allowed me to make a substitution. The substitution cost less and I was immediately given a refund. I really wasn't worried about the $2, but it was refunded right away 

I know that doesn't sound like such a big deal. But, the fact that I was called right away and it was made right immediately,says a lot about how BA handles business.

I will absolutely be purchasing more airgun products from Baker Airguns because they have proven that everyone deserves good service regardless of the amount of money spent.

Thanks Baker Airguns!

Sincerely,

Jeffery McCoy

Thank you very much, Mr. McCoy!

Very sorry again about the confusion.

It's our pleasure to do business with you.

Let me know if we can do anything else for you.

-Donnie

I just ordered from Baker and got several emails with invoice and tracking # and this morning a refund because it wasn't in stock? How could they go as far as sending me tracking for something they don't even have?
Hello,

Very sorry for the confusion.

All of our orders are processed before they are sent to the shipping department.

Due to an inventory error, which does happen being that we ARE humans and capable of making mistakes, nobody knew that we didn't have the item.

It wasn't until our shipping department attempted to pack the package that we discovered we didn't have the item.

As you said, we immediately refunded your money.

Sorry again for the mistake and confusion.

-Donnie

Reactions: ripping.r