• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Badgerland Airgun Association (BAGA) field target match Saturday 06/11 in Bristo

Badgerland Airgun Association is hosting our 2nd Field Target Match of the year this Saturday June 11, 2016 in Bristol, Wisconsin. 

I went out and made some minor adjustments to a few targets and changed a few out so this match will be a different lay out from the last one but not too much different. It will be 52 shots across 13 lanes, 2 targets per lane and 2 shots per target. 

Gates will be open around 9am. Safety meeting will start at 10:30 and we will head out to the course directly after the safety meeting. 

Ron will be cooking us lunch on the grill after the match again so we will have some great grub after an awesome day shooting steel critters in the woods in SE Wisconsin! 

We also have a club gun that anyone that shows up is able to use to see what they think of the game we all like to play. We have it set up for Hunter style and will even provide the pellets for you to shoot! 

Come on out and see what BAGA has to offer. 

See you on the lanes! 

Boomer "I am not addicted...I can quit anytime I want...I just don't want to..."

BAGALogo_zpsa143bfe2.jpg

www.bagaclub.com