Bad tin of FX .22 pellets

Like everyone else has said, Amazon is the worst place to order pellets. I experienced it myself. I ordered 4 tins of .22 H&N Hunter Extremes and they were all dented. They were just thrown in the box loosely with no packing material. On another note, I have received different variants of JSB pellets (Air Arms, FX, and JSB) from different dealers that were packaged well, had perfect tins, but a majority of the pellets inside had dented skirts. Go figure. 

First purchase of .22 FX pellets and see many dented/out of round pellet skirts! Is this normal for FX. Pellets?

C12AF4D3-EEA6-442F-ABAC-3D125260BCA3.1651225174.jpeg

I’ve had a terrible experience with .25 FX’s in the past (yes they were all jammed in my avenger)

sticking to my Exact kings & H&N Hornets 

I’m sorry but those are not pellets therefore they are not FX. Also I can see rifling marks on them I presume ones you pushed back out of your avenger. Low air pressure and or diameter fit combined to cause the jam. Although I could be wrong.

I’m sorry you turned out to be wrong, Although The low air pressure bit was correct, They are 26 Grain FX Hybrids