Tuning Bad regulator?

I have been trying to get my M3 properly tuned. Starting with setting the regs. My front reg I have tried adjusting many times and I just can’t get it set. I finally found that it is responding extremely slowly. I take a shot and it drops from about 180 bar down to 145ish and then take a minute or more to come back to 180. This is resulting in a 980 fps shot followed by a 960ish if I don’t wait over a minute. If it is a bad reg where can I get a new one? I see Huma has the rear reg, but not front. I don’t see front regs at Utah. 

You can raise your first reg or just get reg delete.I ended removing it due to you only have 50 bar of reg. I don't want to get 300 bar bottle. I'm getting go results with zan 54 gr at 935 fps reg 162 bar. . Heavy brass hammer hits too hard so I have my power wheel at 1. And brought in front knob for better shot string. I'm thinking I don't need Heavy hammer. I be testing 59 gr zans next week .I'd show targets but shredded adjusting for good shot strings last one.. It was windy .midday. half inch groups 75 yds. Have heavy barrel. . 49 gainers were duds.
IMG_20220501_121232.1651460171.jpg