Bad marketing...

what's interesting is they actually make the Crosman premier domed magnum ultra heavy or whatever they're called, its the 19 gr crosman pellet, and I have yet to find a gun that doesn't shoot them insanely well...so maybe they are the worlds best...they should say "Brazils best" cuz I think they're the only pellets being made in Brazil :)
1 of my guns does really well with the crosman heavy .177s, 10.5g domed

Haven't tried them in anything else yet, but the Rifle 8.33gr domes shoot quite well out of my Beeman R7.
Top right target. Scope was sighted in with H&N Sniper Mediums. Was only shooting to see how it groups and turned out it groups them quite well. Minor scope tweak and they'd be spot on.
Beeman R7 .177 sight in.jpg

If they are the world's best we need to know. Someone should give em a try to find out....in something like a b3-3 just in case it becomes a sacrifice in the quest for knowledge.
I've used them on close range rats . Like any other pellet /ammo some work , some don't . Bought on sale for a try out .

That's awesome!

I found their site and went forward (despite the security risk) and found the girl pointing a rifle at me. The wins continue.

They also sell "Spike", "Cutter", "Round" and other pellets on ebay and amazon. "They're the world's best!"

Cheers,

J~
After she pointed the rifle at you did she say “love you long time GI”?

Reactions: Hold_Over