Bad first stat with PCP air rile.

You need to get the tank filled to as close to 4,500 as you can. Fill your gun to 290 bar. Shoot 2 or 3 mags, down to 130-150 on the gun gauge. When the pressure in the carbon fiber tank gets to 3,000 psi-get it refilled. It is a simple matter of physics. Pressure flows from high to low. For the pressure in the carbon fiber tank to flow into the gun, it's pressure must be higher than your fill pressure of the gun. No, you cannot use all the air in the tank down to zero. It will be in the tank, but it needs to be higher to get it out.

If you have 150 Bar in your rifle tank and 150 Bar left in your carbon fiber tank, you could open the line up and never be able to put any air in your rifle tank because the pressure in each would be equal … 150 in rifle and 150 in tank. So ... no ... you cannot use every last PSI in the tank unless you would be satisfied with only filling the rifle to lower and lower pressures. Once the Wildcat gets below a certain psi level, you will not have enough air pressure to propel your pellet fast enough to stabilize the projectile in flight. In order to put pressure in your gun, the pressure in the tank must be higher than what is in the gun, otherwise, if they are equal they are static and no pressure goes anywhere.

If I understood what you were saying in your post, you said that you had the bottle filled up to 4000 psi and you only got 40 shots from the gun and the gun would not fill past 150 Bar and now your tank is down to 2000 psi … I can only speculate that your gages are wrong. The article says that the valve on the tank has 2 pressure gages, one for the tank on the gun and one for the air in the fill tank. What does the pressure gage on your rifle read? The other option is that you might have a leak on the tank because there is no way you could have filled the tank and only got 40 shots off and be down to 150 Bar now.

Get an empty plastic container with a spray valve on top, like a Windex bottle. put some dishwashing detergent in the bottle and fill with water. Spray the soapy water around the fittings on the bottle as well as where the fittings are connected to the bottle and see if any bubbles start coming up. If you do, that means you are losing air from the bottle and have a leak.

I actually want to get a hand pump now. I don't think it will be hard for me and I can fill my gun anytime I want. There's only one dive shop near me that can fill to 4500 psi. And I think it's an inconvenience.

Does anyone want to buy my tank? It's brand new, has been filled only once.

It's this one:

https://www.airgundepot.com/air-venturi-carbon-fiber-air-tank-fill-station.html

I'll sell it for $325 and free shipping. PM me.

I think that you will get tired of hand pumping very fast. You might want to consider getting a larger tank. If you get what you are asking for the smaller one, you could get a used scba for the same or less money. I would suggest that you do some more homework before deciding, as you obviously have a lot to learn about some of the basics of this game. Why don't you talk to someone at Airgun Depot? I'm sure that they could steer you in the right direction. They will also explain how you misunderstood the descriptive instructions that came with your bottle and how many realistic top-offs to expect.