• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Bad everything at Talon Tunes, F-

Status
Not open for further replies.

CALL AND CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE ORDERING!!!

Ordered a HUMA regulator that showed in stock and also said “ships within 24hrs”. That was 23 days ago. First few days I didn’t hear anything from Talon Tunes, no email, no text, no smoke signals. Decided to call and Tony said “ I was fixing to call you” to let you know that I don’t have them here but I already have a tracking number from HUMA and they’ll be here soon. 
No updates from Talon Tunes but I’ve been calling once a week. Yesterday I sent a text, no response. Today I sent the text, no response the first time, sent text again and they replied “nothing yet sir”. 

Today I asked for my money back since they didn’t bother to give me more info ,no reply. Asked for my money back again, no reply. Just got an email from PayPal saying that Talon Tunes initiated the refund but it’s going to take 8 days before the funds clear their account. So that’s 31 days after the initial order I’ll get my money back. I have ordered directly from HUMA after I placed my order with Talon Tunes and I have already received the stuff from HUMA. 

I wish I could have found another great vendor in Talon Tunes but I won’t even waste my thoughts with them. The few times I spoke with the guy he sounded aggravated and rude. Definitely not the service I’ve received from other top notch vendors like AoA, Utah Airguns, Palm Beach Airguns, Krale and many others.

Hello 

Thank you for allowing me to reply to this concern.

My first order from Huma was lost in transit as I was told my Huma.

My second order was resent and now the progress of the tracking has stopped as of 3/24 due to our current situation.

I let this gentleman know all of this info on his tenth and fifteenth call. I let him know he was top priority when I received the order. He said he was fine with this until his rude text demanding his refund which he was given that same day.

I am very surprised/ not surprised to see this feedback from this person.

So this warrants an F- rating.....hmmm..explains a lot..

You were refunded the same day as your request.

I have no control over PayPal's policy.

Good luck to you sir.

Tony

If One call per week means 15th call then that would make it 15 weeks.. but it wasn’t. I did only call once a week. Should I post my call records to prove he is lying?

A mature person would have owned up to his mistake and apologized not try to make the buyer/ customer look like a liar. Here’s a couple of screenshots so everyone can see who is the liar here... notice that the website says it ships within 24 hrs....

notice that he didn’t reply to my texts until the second text was sent the next day, and no reply at all when I asked for the refund. 
call me crazy, call me a liar... the facts speak for themselves. 
Now who wants to order from a place that screws up, won’t admit to the mistake and try to make you look like the bad guy....

1586401594_1238435135e8e913ad596a9.41666442.png

1586401774_10720774715e8e91ee008fb7.23502239.png
1586401774_19306514215e8e91eee8e117.39645534.png

Yes, both positive and negative. I ordered a Huma reg direct from Huma on 3/31. Not here yet and I have no idea when it will be. Who can I blame?

The world has been taught to blame

It's a terrible start at any sort of resolution.

AG vendors today all network together.

You get sideways with one and they all spread it like 3rd grade recess.

They do it thinking they are some how black balling someone yet customers easily work around it.

Careful how you deal with the enflated ego's, make sure your case is solid and very well documented before going public against any of them.

That’s why I posted my texts with him. He said I was rude an inpatient. As you can see in my texts I was never rude. On the phone, the 2 times I called I was very polite, understanding and patient. But, oh well. Lesson learned, I thought getting that regulator from a vendor stateside would have been quicker. I’m ordering directly from HUMA from now on. Unless Krale has it. :)

I guess some people just have different experiences. Mine have been positive. I sent him my impact for PP installation and got a 580cc bottle. He tuned it to the exact FPS I wanted. Got it back in 2-2 1/2 weeks. Which is about what he told me. He always replied when i asked question. Got it back and it is shooting great. It was a little too hot for what I needed. I called him a week later and he answered all my questions that I had on lowering the power. That was after the sale. So again, my experience was positive.

I ordered fx impact mk2 700mm. 30, power tuning, 580cc upgrade and fx no limit mounts from Talon Tunes. Tony was more than professional, addressed my needs and even took payments when my work slowed down from the Covid. He kept in touch with me throught whole process and shipped out same day I got the remainder of balance. Received rifle in AZ a few days after that. Thing is a beast and laser accurate. Tony rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.