BAD BAD TIMING UPS

I married well too. My wife really doesn't care what I buy. If we have the money and it makes me happy, she is for it. But, don't even get me started talking about her SHOES collection. :) I'm smart enough to just ignore it. I don't even ask. And when she shows me shoes online and says "which of these 2 pairs do you like?" I always say "why not just get them both". Works well for both of us.

Crusher

My wife doesn’t really mind what I get as long as it doesn’t interfere with the monthly household budget she just says as long as your happy plus she likes shooting when she has time, part of being a country gal and a Military Veteran. She bought me a New 2001 Electric Glide Classic for Christmas back in 2000-2001, she said my 80 FLT Shovel was old and I should ride something newer, she did it without me knowing untill that Christmas Eve. I had a pic of it on my office wall and told her one time that it would be nice with spoke rims and nothing was said after that. She’s been my Wife and best friend for the last 23 years.

And

Well we have all been there and sometimes we are successful in the UPS timing and sometimes not. I got a real kick recently shooting in an FT match. I got squadded with a real nice guy (who will remain nameless so not to incriminate) who had a Daystate RedWolf with the red laminate stock. If you haven't seen this rifle in person they just glow. It's the Ferrari of airguns. It's one of those head turners that you can't help but to notice. During the course of the match he mentioned he kept the rifle in the garage. He had had the rifle for for some months and I asked why he would keep a rifle like that in the garage? Of course the answer was so his wife would not find out.

Hey fellow airgunners I apologize for the late response but I'm having to deal with my wifes dad's estate. Some of you guys are very creative & some of you are going to really get me in trouble (lol) but I may just have to use some of those tactics. I just got a cricket carbine with all the trimings $$$$ a couple of months ago & she thought it was another high ender. It's just another truck gun (puncher breaker) but have ideas of foosing it up.She has shot my marauder that I converted to a bull pup but complained it was to heavy so just maybe this breaker is going to be to heavy also ( see where this is leading to ) LOL Yes I'm ADDICTED All the joking aside she is my right hand and I love her and believe me she can read my mind. Crusher I can relate to the shoes but how about those purses also. Forgot to mention when I got home tonight everything was peachy king (whats up with that )LOL Have a great one Darell

1544104807_4758426705c092b67203435.04370028_Brown Santa.jpg.png

This had me on the floor. 

"

Kayaker
"You already have 4 and what about all those springers and that sheridian my dad gave you?"

That lady would blow a gasket and use one to shoot me with if she saw my area. Probably a large factor in why I'm not married (cause I'm such a good looking guy with such a great personality😋). Only one question I'd ask. How many pairs of shoes does she have?

Sonny you did a lot of digging to find that post LOOK at the date & I still remember that DAY!!! I seem not to be able to get away with anything ! Here's one for you my laugh back Sonny- she was at the doctors office today & the mail man delivered my scope that I bought from Dave Cole last week . Perfect timing scope in my closet & box in the garage cabinet +1 for me on that one . Now tomorrow a delivery from P.A. I might be in the dog house again LOL Sonny very funny post but some what could be true SOMETIMES ! Darell