BAD BAD TIMING UPS

I was on the computer getting onto agn when there was a knock on the door,I look at the security monitor - hell no UPS. I tell the wife it's for me but I hear these foot steps coming fast from behind yep my pellets are here I said . While she's looking she say's whats in that other box ? ----NO ANSWER--- well PA messed up on the order it's light --- That's your problem so what's in the other box ? -- another gun ? -----NO ANSWER---- while I'm looking at her feet in front of me all this time I'm on my knees counting cans of pellets (understand do not make eye contact). She walks away and says how many of those guns do you need ? You already have 4 and what about all those springers and that sheridian my dad gave you ? hell I didn't even know she new what a springer was. She's walking down the hall still talking so I guess you need another scope & one of those things that goes on the end of the barrel right ? I reply I love you hun ---- NO ANSWER----

I can relate! I had a Streamline in route from AOA timed to arrive in the middle of the week, on the big day my wife came home from work with a headache! I sat outside for hours so I could intercept that long package and took it to my yard shed, (I sold some guns to buy one) I just try to avoid the inquiring questions! BTW what WAS in the other box???

1544094233_1301355085c090219644bd6.94726792_image.jpeg
All I have to do is suggest we go out for dinner . Works EVERY TIME. I look at the restaurant fee like its part of the shipping costs 😀😀

As the knight said.....You chose wisely.

I have a keeper as well, mine actually likes the air guns more, as they tend to be a little cheaper then the PB rifles I tend to buy, then add in 3 PB safes busting at the seames, two air gun "cabinets" and a drawer full of hand guns, plus what is stashed in different places around the house....there is at least one gun in every room....and as I am aging I find myself going...oh yea...I remember putting that there.

Good/or bad depending on how you look at it....is with your little FFL UPS will bring "REAL" gunz to your door....adult signature required....and by age I do qualify for that....only by age....is this a great country or what....for now.

I have guns the wife has beauty shop appointments. Hair and nails. She's careful not to let me see what she spends there and I'm just smart enough not to ask.

We have been good to and good for each other. 47 years and counting.

You know the saying "happy wife happy life" fellows the smart ones and the keepers know that works both ways. Now ya have to take care of the family first but a guy needs something to look forward to. APPARENTLY for more then myself it's the arrival of UPS delivery. 

Amateurs one and all.

Steps to getting an airgun…..

1. Talk incessantly about the "guess the pellets in a jar competition" hosted buy your favorite airgun reseller.

2. Tell her you are going to enter the competition.

3. Be seen pouring pellets into a jar, and measuring how much volume they take up.

4. Have a notepad with furious notes and calculations written all over it, including a hand-drawn picture of a jar where you are guessing dimensions. 

On the day you order......

5. Crow endlessly about how you WON, and all your hard work paid off.

6. Wait for the gun to arrive from your favorite reseller.

7. When it arrives, insufferably brag about how smart you are.

8. (and this is the most important step) Take her to dinner to celebrate your win.

Well, there is an easier way to your cloak and dagger antics...

Assuming you have a UPS depot in your vacinity, call UPS 800-pick-ups and ask them to change the delivery to "hold for pickup" at the depot it is being delivered from and simply drive to the depot at pick it up. Keep in mind they will only hold it for 5 business days before returning it to the sender. Most depots have have a customer service entrance thats open from 4-7pm (give or take a little), you can also do will call pickup in the morning for about an hour or so say 8:30-9:30. Of course you will have to check with UPS on the hours for your depot.

Just dont blame me if your wife discovers your collection has magically doubled without her knowledge...lol