Backyard Slam

20231111_095923.jpg
had a good shoot his morning! VULCAN 1 .22CAL

nice .. you really cleaned em out this morning lol .. id be happiest about the rat, i had a real destructive one chewing up my garage door, trim on the grill of my car, etc for weeks, until he finally f'd up and walked into my chicken coop stakeout with a thermal scope lol

View attachment 405727
Me too, I would rather shoot rats than squirrels. I was over run with them until I bought a night viskon scope. I was killing 2-3 every night, now I'm lucky to see
1 a month.

Screenshot_20230707-101337_Photos.jpg

Reactions: qball and L.Leon
Me too, I would rather shoot rats than squirrels. I was over run with them until I bought a night viskon scope. I was killing 2-3 every night, now I'm lucky to see
1 a month.

View attachment 405861
This is the only reason I DON"T want nightvision! If I saw a rat, let alone that many, I'd never sleep again! :ROFLMAO:

1 a month.

View attachment 405861
Same here, killing rats trumps all the other critters. There’s something just “oh so satisfying“ when bagging them shifty rats… Rolling them never gets old…

Reactions: bckyrdsnpr52
I have to go with the crowd... you never tire of shooting rats! And no one gets mad at you for shooting rats! I wish I could find as many as I see on the United Kingdom videos! Like @bckyrdsnpr52 said, the first night was a bonanza and then it got to 1 or 2 in a couple of hours if I was lucky at one of my permissions! It was good for them but certainly limited my fun! Now I have more than enough NV and thermal scopes to take one or 2 for friends to use!