Backyard Recycling & Data Security - Full Auto Style!!!

I wanted to see how many cans I could get in one mag of .22 with the Hatsan Blitz, and I had a phone I needed to destroy, so - what better way than a high-speed .30 caliber lead hammer and a bit of water on it?

The AEA HP MAX really is a ton of fun for silly stuff like this. Man, I'm loving my backyard range! :)

Loved the “let out the magic smoke”!! Hahahaha. You just gave me an idea to destroy my old tech.
LOL, I couldn't resist... :)

Even added a little 'magical' music over that bit to top it all off properly. ;-)

And yeah, using old tech for an airgun target is an EXCELLENT form of data security - very effective and darn fun. :) 10/10 absolutely recommend.

I wanted to see how many cans I could get in one mag of .22 with the Hatsan Blitz, and I had a phone I needed to destroy, so - what better way than a high-speed .30 caliber lead hammer and a bit of water on it?

The AEA HP MAX really is a ton of fun for silly stuff like this. Man, I'm loving my backyard range! :)

.22 or .30? Does the .22 tend to have more cycling issues than the .25 or .30 cal?

.22 or .30? Does the .22 tend to have more cycling issues than the .25 or .30 cal?

.30 for the HP MAX, .22 for hte blitz.

The Blitz cycles great after I cleaned out the sticky grease they used and lubed it up better.

The AEA is kinda janky, but since it's a bolt action, it tends to be pretty reliable