• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Backyard field target course

A nasty virus kept me home from work so I set more of my backyard range up. I don’t use reset strings - when all 20 targets have fallen, I take a walk. The barrels contain sound and potential ricochets nicely.
IMG_7154.jpeg
IMG_7170.jpeg

IMG_7169.jpeg

Well I have a new goal for this spring and summer now. Thats a great looking range
When needed I just put things away in my 26x35 barn you see to the right of the photo. My Mrs already wants to put potted plants on top of the barrels.
In the south hurricanes are a fact of life so anything you set outside you need to be able to store it in a hurry

Last edited:
Reactions: PEP3 and Centercut
Getting serious I see :love: a very nice way to contain lead, capture pellets from going further down range etc ...

Quest is over time .... Can you ONE SHOT at each Clean the course.
Sometimes - but never the forced lanes. It’s problematic to practice on known distances; ideally I’d move the course around between shooting sessions to make me better understand my scope and dope.
I intentionally use small reducers- aim small miss small - right?
Being as I also have my indoor to outdoor bench facing this FT wonderland it’s always tempting to shoot off the bench instead of stepping outside and using my sticks.
70734677212__AA4D8594-F838-4DF3-89A6-D01260EB858B.jpeg

Last edited: