• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Backyard field target course

For FT practice, I would suggest a practice rock and two packs of playing cards. Put a card on each target. Toss the practice rock over your shoulder and draw a card from the other deck. Set up by the practice rock and shoot the targets that are the same number as your card. Jack or queen, shoot standing, king or ace, kneeling. I would suggest one shot per target, follow up shots can trick you into thinking you are better than you are. Repeat until you run out of air (or steam).

I have my range setup on a gold claim I own, less than an hour away. The only bummer is I can't use it in the winter, too much snow. So, I go out to the desert when I can. I broke my range into 10 lanes with two targets each lane. The distances at 10-55 yards., and at different Hights. last year, I added four more lanes, two targets each, at 20 to 100 yards. So, from March til December, I have it pretty good.

Reactions: cavedweller
I have my range setup on a gold claim I own, less than an hour away. The only bummer is I can't use it in the winter, too much snow. So, I go out to the desert when I can. I broke my range into 10 lanes with two targets each lane. The distances at 10-55 yards., and at different Hights. last year, I added four more lanes, two targets each, at 20 to 100 yards. So, from March til December, I have it pretty good.
Pics when you get a chance