Backyard Bullies 3 - saving piper (again)

Ya, that shot between the branches in the eye hole was great, nice shot tflats....

I average one squirrel a day and their "furry rat" carcasses disappear every night. Opossums or foxes taking them away? I don't stay up late enough to check.

I do a lot of pesting around here. The regs are very clear here on my responsibility of properly disposing of the carcass. Absolutely can't leave it out for other predators to clean up. At least not around here. Now if you can't find it, thats a different thing.

FWC states very clearly the carcass of a humanely terminated pest must be removed and disposed of in a certain way. If not, fines, impounding of weapon, etc. They state how on their website in a detailed procedure. Bottom line it must be doubled bagged in a plastic garbage bag and put in the trash for next pickup if you're in a trash collection area...

Don't get me wrong, not judging you or criticizing you at all, I did similar till I was told other wise in no uncertain terms. So, just explaining pesting laws around my neck of the woods. Not sure what your laws/regs are, but those are mine. And it makes sense once it was explained to me why, Many rodents here are found with rabies, leaving the carcass for other animals or pets to chow down on could spread disease... Just last winter we had a rabies warning here in the rodent population.

jmo