Backpack for Uragan 2 compact

Hello All,
I’ve got an Uragan 2 compact coming soon and I’m wondering if anyone has found a nice backpack for it. I plan to take it with me on mountain bike rides, and hiking. I’m looking for a pack that is just big enough to hold it comfortably. Its OAL is 24.5”. I like packs with a more discreet look. The ones I’m down towards are the Cherry Bomb, Grey Ghost Gear (Cherry Bomb copy), and the Savior 30”. The first two look a little bit floppy, the Savior is a little bigger than I need, but the price is right.
If anyone has any suggestions I’m all ears.
Thanks!

I would not be looking at the cherry bomb, you need a slightly longer pack to fully conceal the u2 compact. My lelya fits no problem, a taipan compact barely fits but can be stuffed in there, but not the u2. Hope this helps.
20230823_201148.jpg

I ended up getting a Savior 30” backpack. The Uragan 2 compact fits with an inch to spare. I added an Eberlestock hip belt and it all feels good on my back.

View attachment 383805
This one has my interest, I like it very much. Thanks. Just ordered one for my Atomic XR its going to fit just right.

Last edited: