• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Back with more bsa r10 mk2 news....

I have the bsa swing out single shot adapter in .177 and .22 for all my BSA rifles. They are very nice and work great. I also bought two more mags in .177 and .22 since I have a couple BSA rifles. If you dont mind going single shot you might just grab the BSA single shot adapter and pass on getting another mag. rwsmike glad the rifle is performing good for you. I read the title of the thread and though it was going to be a post about something going wrong. Glad its still performing.

I just out shot my condor ss 25 at 95 yards .....the groups were 3 Inch inch circles on paper. I actually missed the circle twice with the condor and I blame it on going from gun to gun with different triggers plus different scopes .

The R10 also fits the shooter very well and no doubt plays a role in accuracy and precision. I think if BSA added a .25 at 45 - 50 fpe it would sell like hot cakes.

My R10 is the most ergonomic rifle I have - it just plain fits right. The next air gun I would think about getting would be a .25 or .30 (most likely .25) in a standard rifle configuration. If BSA would put out an R10 version with good power and shot count I would consider it. They would need to keep it at a price point under say $1200. There is quite a bit of competition above that price.

I ended up with one R10 MKII in each caliber.

The .22 was my first nice air rifle. It has been by far my favorite rifle I've had. The walnut stock just feels perfect to me.

I picked the .177 back when PA had them on sale as well. I swapped the black stock for another walnut stock, and now's it's a close second favorite. No real reason why, it just doesn't have the sentimental value.

I've swapped carbon fiber bottles onto them and different shroud/LDC combinations, but not counting the HuMa regulators, I always end up back at the stock rifles.

1546835547_19787466145c32d65b334e32.86071105_TexasAirgun_20181229_192635.jpg