B&W S45 Accessories

No fire necessary…… The short answer is yes.

The longer answer is - I would take measurements first as what would normally be the buffer tube already has about 3” of extension because of the folder stock adapter and the parts which make it possible to attach a rear tank. Unless you have a really short buffer tube you better have gorilla arms.

However, there is nothing wrong with the stock buffer tube so maybe consider putting your preferred butt onto the existing one.

Man, thank you so much for letting me know.
FYI, I found the picture for proof. See attached. I ended up putting a back bottle on mine afterwards (see second picture attached), but the option is still there to have the minimalist stock.

20220608_144456.jpg

20221028_223238.jpg

Reactions: PCP Airfunner
That bottle adapter with the fore grip is awesome! Where do you get one?
Daniel Trudinski on Facebook makes them. I am part of the AEA Airgun USA group, and he frequents that group. If you have facebook messenger, you can message him. If you don't do facebook, I can get his email address for you and send it your way. Let me know.

Daniel Trudinski on Facebook makes them. I am part of the AEA Airgun USA group, and he frequents that group. If you have facebook messenger, you can message him. If you don't do facebook, I can get his email address for you and send it your way. Let me know.
Email would be great, I don’t use FB. Thank you!

Btw I notice you use pick n pluck foam. I just got a Pelican because I read that the cubed foam doesn’t hold up as well over time. Thoughts?

Reactions: PCP Airfunner

Btw I notice you use pick n pluck foam. I just got a Pelican because I read that the cubed foam doesn’t hold up as well over time. Thoughts?
Honestly, not sure. I went with the cheapest good quality case I could find on Amazon. It was about $110. I'm pretty new to this hobby, and shooting in general, and am on a budget. I'll follow up with Daniel's email address when I hear back from him.

Reactions: Bernie7

Try Google "plastic dip" spray. If I remember correctly I've read somewhere that you spray it on the foam for more durability? I could be wrong though.

Hey,

Just wanted to say thanks again. My minimalist Butt came today and it works great and moreover does not rattle.

View attachment 303737
Cool. I am returning my S45 tomorrow. Been having issues with the mags jamming and don't want to deal with it anymore. Bin Lu is replacing it with a Zeus .72 cal. I think I am sticking to single shot or bolt-action mag from here on out. Lookout whitetail deer...Here I come!!!

Reactions: Tripsolo65