• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Aztec scopes

I had a 5.5x25 that wasn't quite clear and kinda milky thru the reticle, thought it was just the way it was. Sent it back in and was promptly sent another that is crystal clear thru the reticle. Since i'm a clicker and not a hold over shooter, solid crisp turret clicks are what I want, and it does the job. My ONLY peve on the scope is that trying to get the turret set on zero may or may not be doable because the notches on the turrets cant align with the notches on the scope to get it set on zero, you are forced to be a few off either way. I was able to get elevation to align on zero but windage wont. I'm forced to be 2 right or 2 left to get the turret dial on the scope. The Aztec isn't the only scope I have encountered this issue on, its not a deal breaker for me especially on air rifle scope, because of the distances I will be shooting. I would still recommend this scope and may buy another to replace my Hawke 6x24. Hawke...a miildot reticle and MOA turrets ??? REALLY, Didn't realize that when I bought it.