Aztec Emerald scope

Am I the only person with this Aztec scope?
It is very bright and clear. It focuses down to 7 yards even on 25X.
Comes with parallax wheel, flip up lens covers, sun shade, and Allan wrenches. 30mm tube diameter. Zero stop works great. Clicks are audible and precise but a little stiff at first. It is ffp. I have only hunted with it once and so far I like it better than my Hawke 2.5-15X50 sf. The weather is going to turn for the worse here in the NW so I need to get out and shoot some soon.

20221015_205816.jpg
Does anyone have this scope? I think it is the newer version.

I ordered one,hopefully will be getting it at the end of this week.How do you like yours?
I have only hunted with it once. It worked great. I wanted a zero stop scope. It focuses down to less than 10 yards. I am in Ecuador for three months so that means no guns. I get back in April and plan on hunting alot. Where did you get yours? I think you will like it.

It might not be labeled on the boxes, or on the AOA website?? but there is a newest generation.

The turrets are taller and FAR superior. Whatever else was changed I don't couldn't say.
Zero stop was added I think. I really like mine. I haven't hunted with it but once since mounting it on my FX400. If the weather clears I'll be going over to central WA to shoot some birds.

Zero stop was added I think. I really like mine. I haven't hunted with it but once since mounting it on my FX400. If the weather clears I'll be going over to central WA to shoot some birds.
ZS, probably so.

I was sent a MOA version, vs the MIL version I wanted, so I didn't read the instructions.

I'm going to sell it and my other MOA scopes to go to all MIL.

Reactions: cavedweller