• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Aztec Emerald New upgraded?

Hi Mark. I have two Emeralds myself, 5.5-25x50 SFP (on my Red Wolf) and last week I bought a 5.5-25x50 FFP Illuminated (on my Bantam Sniper HR). So, yes, the do exist!

But lest someone here (2manyguns) think that I am a "plant" (undercover paid promoter) for a particular retailer, let me just say that yes, the scope you're interested in is on the market and being sold by "the usual suspects"... if you catch my drift. One particular retailer, who I live near and have had many dealings with, was observed last week with those scopes going out the door like crazy! Two guesses who that retailer is. Looks like those scopes are hot sellers.

Personally, I like the reticle much more in the FFP version. And, the illumination is pretty cool. The reticle in the SFP version is very fine and sometimes difficult to see. But both versions are very nice scopes.