Aztec Emerald 5x25x50 vertical poi shift

I have the Aztec emerald 5x 25x50. My question is this. Once it is zeroed at 50 yds I can shoot several pellets and it’s fine. I go back out the next day or even sometimes later the same day and my poi in the vertical shifts dramatically. This without altering any power settings power 2 880 FPS ( I have FX Impact .25) 25.39 gn JSBs. Do I need to send this back to AOA? I feel like I am chasing my tail adjusting back and forth to find my new daily zero. Thanks for looking.

Best regards, Michael

I don't own your rifle or scope mount but as long as you have not over adjusted your scope and hurt it that way there has to be a (maybe hard to diagnose) problem with something not being fastened well on your gun or mount or you may have gotten a bad scope.If you happen to have another scope to test with your set up that would be nice and helpful.They are Lifetime scopes and they'll make it right I'm sure. Please let us know as alot of us own and love them. Thanks,Bill.

I have found with mine that the turrets will not stay in the down (locked) position. When I first noticed a shift in my POI that is what I found. I thought oops, I forgot to lock these after adjusting for zero. Then when it went in the gun bag it got all messed up. I readjusted for zero and pushed them down only to watch them pop back up. They waterproof them with orings around the turrets and this was causing a little pocket of air that would compress and then pop the turret back up. I have had to take the turrets all the way off twice now to relieve that air pocket. It has stayed put for a month now, but highly annoying in the beginning. Fantastic scope other than that. 

I have two of the Aztec Emerald scopes, one is on a HMx .357 and the other is on a HMx .30 and I have had no issue with them losing zero on either Airguns, îI even had one of them on my .25 Wildcat for a bit with no issues at all, try what was mentioned and if that’s not the problem I’d even try a different set of rings or double check the torque on the cap screws and mounting screws and if that fails I’d send the scope in and see what Aztec has to say.