• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics AXEON Optics 4-16x44mm EDR Etched Dot Reticle Adjustable Parallax Rifle Scope brand new sealed PRICE DROP!!!!

Classified Status
SOLD
Sent my old RWS scope in under warranty and received this back from Umarex. Very nice scope but I currently have no use for since I'm selling the rifle it went to. Item is still brand new sealed, does include mount rings and flip open caps at both ends. Sells new for $140 plus shipping and also includes lifetime warranty with Umarex. They asked not question on my prior scope nor proof of purchase, excellent customer service. Currently have this listed in my ebay store at $120 plus shipping. If anyone here is interested will do $115 shipped, save $15 this way. Here is a link to see on my ebay store where you can also see I'm a solid seller.

0004391_axeon-optics-4-16x44-rifle-scope-side-focus-etched-dot-reticle-umarex-usa.jpeg

0004396_axeon-optics-4-16x44-rifle-scope-side-focus-etched-dot-reticle-umarex-usa.jpeg

IMG_5961.jpg

IMG_5963.jpg

IMG_5962.jpg