• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Awesome sale going on

I am not sure as I don’t have one, just recalling from other reviews from others, but I do not believe it has an auto shut off. I also believe it takes just a few minutes to TOP OFF a gun, so auto shut off really isn’t needed. 

For what it’s worth, I have the hatsan lightning compressor with the auto shut off, but I have never ever not stood over it and watched it shut off on its own. I only walk away when I know it’s 5 or 10 minutes till it nears auto shut off(I have my top off times memorized), and when it’s around 500 psi away from a fill and shut off, I stand over it to witness it. I understand anything wrong could possibly happen, like one member accidentally forgot he set and programmed his auto shut off for a tank fill and set it to 4500 psi shut off. 

Later on he decides to top off a gun that only requires 3600 psi max fill, and forgot that he had programmed it previous for 4500 shut off. It’s reasons like this is why I am at the compressor watching the shut off like a hawk.