• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AVS Slugs & Nova Liberty - sub MOA (10 shots, 100 yards under an inch)

I am absolutely blown away on so many levels. Not only did you take the ATI Liberty from an entry-level PCP with ok hitting power to a slug slinging beast you also carved shaped and sanded your own custom wood stock and to top it off made you own ammo to stack a sub-MOA group at 100 yards.

Let us not forget that all of this was captured using multiple cameras, Chrono data, the works and presented in a very nice professional production.

You, sir, are one talented azz mofo!

Great group! You make it look easy & everyone that shoots 100+ yds. very often knows it's not...and a 10 shot group to boot! Very nice, exponentially harder than a 5 shot group!

I was shooting slugs this morning @ 105 yds. and had a phenomenal group going, probably my best ever, 9 shots less than 3/4"... my 10th shot was about 2" low right. Wrecked my whole group, GRRRR! That's how it goes and a testament to how good your 10 shot group was! If I could have put the one last slug on top of any of the others it would have officially been .785" minus .250" = .510" group, instead it was about 2.50". Made me want to cry!!! Shot a whole bunch more groups and never even came close again, so I tucked my tail between my legs and went home defeated! 

Nice shooting! Stoti

Great group! You make it look easy & everyone that shoots 100+ yds. very often knows it's not...and a 10 shot group to boot! Very nice, exponentially harder than a 5 shot group!

I was shooting slugs this morning @ 105 yds. and had a phenomenal group going, probably my best ever, 9 shots less than 3/4"... my 10th shot was about 2" low right. Wrecked my whole group, GRRRR! That's how it goes and a testament to how good your 10 shot group was! If I could have put the one last slug on top of any of the others it would have officially been .785" minus .250" = .510" group, instead it was about 2.50". Made me want to cry!!! Shot a whole bunch more groups and never even came close again, so I tucked my tail between my legs and went home defeated! 

Nice shooting! Stoti

That happened to me at least 15 times...It's a bit like golf. At the driving range my balls are going 240 yards straight, then I get on the course with some friends and I slice every gold ball. I finally shot that group when I just said @#%$! it. looking forward to seeing your 10 shot sub MOA group. I know you will do it. 

I've shot MOA groups at 100 before, not all the time but often enough, however, I usually don't shoot 10 shot groups. Seeing yours got me fired up, new scope, nice day, gun's shooting great, trying different slugs, you know the deal. I dialed my scope to 105 yds. fired a few sighters, started shooting groups and right off the bat I had this awesome group going. No wind, breathing was great, pressing the trigger smoothly, then POOF, just like that my best group ever went down the poop shoot! Should have stopped at five shots, probably would have been one of my better five shot groups ever too, but I was feeling good so I went for it. It's always the last shot that does it! Oh well, maybe next time! Anyway, great shooting, loved seeing your video!!!

Stoti

Can't wait till Duy sends mine back..

I have .177 that is now supersonic with 18 grain NSA slugs.. Today He told me Steves 23.5 .22's will be at 1000 fps !!

Thanks for all your INCREDIBLE work Steve !!! They are beautiful !! Also want to thank you for all your hard work into filming and explaining the liberty..

Same goes for Duy... He is,without a doubt the best friend I have.. Also great pcp mechanic to boot !!..

Thank you Brothers !!